No announcement yet.

TWL SEASON 24 WINNERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Racka and co for champs again.

Shoutout to Dwop and Vys for running the show also the 21 kill game from vys.

Ogron for a flawless game in terr

Also a person who deseeves credit in temujin in jav, almost single handly won round 1 and stamped his authority on round 2. No question this guy is up there now as one of the big boys of Javelin
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

This was probably one of the best finals across 3 leagues we’ve had in a while. In LJ, I believe Silence was undefeated at 16-0 and couldn’t finish their spectacular season. Steadman found another way to not participate in the finals since he is worried about losing (that’s a bad mentality to have). I slapped Stayon plenty of times, guy was literally on no mans land the entire series. Vys and Temu stole the show on Sunday, they both deserve credit.

The LB was fun to watch, good to see people like cape, myth, mouse win. Think I heard someone say Myth was 0-7 in LB finals? Crazy to think but great guy.

In LD, I don’t remember too much of it besides me breaking beam’s ankles lol which could have flipped the script.

It was a good season overall for Strike, we enjoyed the peacefulness week with Saiyan being silenced.
      1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
      1:Zidane> congrats man
      1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
      1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
      1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
        This was probably one of the best finals across 3 leagues we’ve had in a while. In LJ, I believe Silence was undefeated at 16-0 and couldn’t finish their spectacular season. Steadman found another way to not participate in the finals since he is worried about losing (that’s a bad mentality to have). I slapped Stayon plenty of times, guy was literally on no mans land the entire series. Vys and Temu stole the show on Sunday, they both deserve credit.

The LB was fun to watch, good to see people like cape, myth, mouse win. Think I heard someone say Myth was 0-7 in LB finals? Crazy to think but great guy.

In LD, I don’t remember too much of it besides me breaking beam’s ankles lol which could have flipped the script.

It was a good season overall for Strike, we enjoyed the peacefulness week with Saiyan being silenced.
        I've just watched the twld final and you had some huge plays and comebacks buddy. Would you just check your pockets to see if beams fingers are in there? I've just done a search around K10 and they aren't there.

Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

LOL shoutout to my man rough for single-handedly winning ld and lj. Wish I was on to watch the games, looked like some good quality ss pew pewing. Both silence and Pandora more than deserved to win this lb and the games probably would’ve kept going back and forth just like that core rivalry always has. Congrats to all!
          J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
          8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

great twl everyone with fun and exciting games overall. my thanks to vys and dwopple who were outstanding running this rollercoaster of a season. also gg to silence (always a pleasure) and particularly to ag$ who went straight to finals in his first ever season.
            TWDTJ Champion Fall Season 2022 (6.5 *)

Comment

Thanks zidane for posting this thread, and huge congrats to all of this season's winners! A big thanks to everyone who helped out with the stream commentary yesterday, too. Glad to see so many of you had a fun season, despite the long schedule. I appreciate all of the love and those of you who reached out directly for vys and I running thing this season. I'd like to also thank BIET for doing an amazing job with the new squad and arena graphics this season, I know many others share this sentiment, and a thank you to vys for all of the help with many drama-fueled decisions particularly in the last half of the season. Lastly, thank you to everyone's mothers and wives for letting them play spaceships last Sunday so we could end this season on time.

Don't forget to check out beam's TWDT Season 23 Announcement thread for the next league's details which should provide some (hopefully) more-balanced competition for the duration of the season.

zidane> big play
              Omega Red> dwop sick
              mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
              WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
              1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Steadman found another way to not participate in the finals since he is worried about losing
                you're right, i was extremely worried......

about giving 3 absolute no shippers and a squad full of losers undeserved medals

gg silence
                Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
                Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
                mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
                Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

Rough had it 100% - Steady pissed his pants when it mattered.

Gratz to the winners, and many thanks to dwopple for professional hosting.
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Medals have been applied to the TWD site and the maps should be updated soon. Thanks again all for a great season, and congrats to all winners! Look for the forums to hide the TWL sub-forum soon while we transition more towards the new TWDT season.
                    zidane> big play
                    Omega Red> dwop sick
                    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

cingrits 2 the victirs and 2 creatire for vsink 0 r1 kills in 5 rnds of semi finils and finils of twld aftir callink hersilf gr8 wirbirt. i wish i cud b gr8 wirbirt sumday n learn 2 nefir vs entry to my opponents screen that way no1 cud blist me n i cud b 9* wirpirt like critir

Comment

As an old washup, it was fun watching the LJ finals, thanks for the entertainment
                        Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

Congrats to all the winners of a super competitive season!

Captain of the season goes to Mouse, who did a great job leading Panda to a LB title.
                          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                          Message has been sent to online moderators
                          2:BLeeN> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>no
                          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                          2:BLeeN> ok then no
                          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Canockout View Post
                            As an old washup, it was fun watching the LJ finals, thanks for the entertainment
                            It's been good seeing you around buddy! I appreciate the compliments on stream
                            Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

I slapped Stayon plenty of times, guy was literally on no mans land the entire series.
                              Stayon laying an egg in LJ finals? Boy thats a first.

xoxo
                              Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                              1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

kess ruthless to his own bro.. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X