• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle
    replied
    Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
    congrats to pandora! awesome games.
    Log on some time brother! You'd be surprised how many RBers are still around and the game needs sharks.

Leave a comment:

• RaCka
    replied
    Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
    VETERAN SIGHTING: PaulOakenfold

Leave a comment:

• PaulOakenfold
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ogron
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    Captain of the season goes to Mouse, who did a great job leading Panda to a LB title.
    mega89/dice back, need the squeaker.

#FreeMouse

Leave a comment:

• zidane
    replied
    kess ruthless to his own bro.. LOL

Leave a comment:

• kess
    replied
    Originally posted by Rough View Post
    I slapped Stayon plenty of times, guy was literally on no mans land the entire series.
    Stayon laying an egg in LJ finals? Boy thats a first.

xoxo

Leave a comment:

• Vys
    replied
    Originally posted by Crazy Canockout View Post
    As an old washup, it was fun watching the LJ finals, thanks for the entertainment
    It's been good seeing you around buddy! I appreciate the compliments on stream

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Congrats to all the winners of a super competitive season!

Captain of the season goes to Mouse, who did a great job leading Panda to a LB title.

Leave a comment:

• Crazy Canockout
    replied
    As an old washup, it was fun watching the LJ finals, thanks for the entertainment

Leave a comment:

• viop11
    replied
    cingrits 2 the victirs and 2 creatire for vsink 0 r1 kills in 5 rnds of semi finils and finils of twld aftir callink hersilf gr8 wirbirt. i wish i cud b gr8 wirbirt sumday n learn 2 nefir vs entry to my opponents screen that way no1 cud blist me n i cud b 9* wirpirt like critir

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    Medals have been applied to the TWD site and the maps should be updated soon. Thanks again all for a great season, and congrats to all winners! Look for the forums to hide the TWL sub-forum soon while we transition more towards the new TWDT season.

Leave a comment:

• MHz
    replied
    Rough had it 100% - Steady pissed his pants when it mattered.

Gratz to the winners, and many thanks to dwopple for professional hosting.

Leave a comment:

• Steadman
    replied
    Originally posted by Rough View Post
    Steadman found another way to not participate in the finals since he is worried about losing
    you're right, i was extremely worried......

about giving 3 absolute no shippers and a squad full of losers undeserved medals

gg silence

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    Thanks zidane for posting this thread, and huge congrats to all of this season's winners! A big thanks to everyone who helped out with the stream commentary yesterday, too. Glad to see so many of you had a fun season, despite the long schedule. I appreciate all of the love and those of you who reached out directly for vys and I running thing this season. I'd like to also thank BIET for doing an amazing job with the new squad and arena graphics this season, I know many others share this sentiment, and a thank you to vys for all of the help with many drama-fueled decisions particularly in the last half of the season. Lastly, thank you to everyone's mothers and wives for letting them play spaceships last Sunday so we could end this season on time.

Don't forget to check out beam's TWDT Season 23 Announcement thread for the next league's details which should provide some (hopefully) more-balanced competition for the duration of the season.

Leave a comment:

• sarger
    replied
    great twl everyone with fun and exciting games overall. my thanks to vys and dwopple who were outstanding running this rollercoaster of a season. also gg to silence (always a pleasure) and particularly to ag$ who went straight to finals in his first ever season.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X