Twl Finals - Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twl Finals - Predictions

Alright, this makes no sense to me. There were predictions on twl site and on forums all season long, but come twl finals, where the hell are nickname and the rest of those fucks. I'm not very good at this, but I got tired of waiting for someone else to do it, so here goes nothing.

TWLJ FINALS
    Pallies vs. Syndicate
    Useless information: Pallies beat syndicate in regular season, pallies are coming off a hot win against -final-, where as syndicate had a somewhat easier semi-final in sk8, but got through with flying numbers. This match will be really tough for both squads, and with squads like these, it won't come down to the big names, but the 4th and 5th starters as well as backups coming in and shocking everyone.
    My prediction: Although biased, i'm going to have to pick Pallies in 3, mostly because 3/4 of the guys on syndicate have already won titles in javs or wbs, so fuck them. Rnd 1: 50-37(synd) Rnd 2: 50-47(pallies) Rnd 3: 50-39(pallies)
    Match MVP: Blood will step up liek usual in this leagues vs big name squads, and step away with mvp title.

Pallies MVP: can't really be different from match Mvp, but if it isn't blood, it's going to be koan. that guy has been solid all season, and is the most dependable player i've ever dueled with.
    Syndicate MVP: Demonfaze will continue to do what he's done all season long, and will give his squad a shot at winning. P.S. my boy spam will come out to play.

TWLD FINALS
    Grapevine vs. Syndicate
    Useless information: Grapevine mauled syndicated during regular season. Both had hot victories in the semis, GV defeating the mighty pallies, and syndicate toppling over the sure favorites for the title in -final-. Syndicate's top two wbs, demonfaze and escalate are in a different league than any of gv wb's, but after those two, i personally see syndicate's lineup lacking in skill, at least not compared to the above two. Gv's lineup contains more depth, and a more evenly balanced team, besides mega newbie who stands on a different level than his teammates, although he had a sub-par match vs pallies.
    My Prediction: Syndicate in 3. Although GV is more evenly balanced, escalate and demonfaze with any other 3 at there side can put up a fight, and when those other 3 still have the skill of deez nuts, fbz etc...it's going ot be a tough day for GV. Rnd 1:50-42 (syndicate) Rnd 2: 50-39(GV) Rnd 3: 50-46(syndicate)
    Match MVP: Escalate will walk away with the mvp from this battle of the titans.

Syndicate MVP: If not escalate, then demonfaze will be sure to step up like usual.
    Grapevine MVP: although not gv's top wb, Tys will my be guess as to gv's standout player. P.S. I predict that randedl goes out in two rounds with negative recs(fuck you randedl you chump).

TWLB FINALS
    Pallies vs. Anti-scrub
    Useless Information: Pallies defeated A-S in regular season, but not without troubles mind you. A-S currently has the hottest terr in the league, and the hottest sharking pair, but this match will basically come down to whether or not pallies decision to play fucked up lineups will screw them. The spiders are almost evenly match, with Pallies having the better overall core of spiders(imo),but that will balance out with it being 4v5, so it's truly going to end up being TWLB FINALS: Divine Rides vs. Brookus Nolastname.

My Prediction: Pallies will take it in 3. See, the way i see it is pallies have a more versatile lineup, and if 5 spiders doesn't work for A-S, they really have nothing else to use. Pallies can play 5 spiders, 4 1 wb, 4 1 jav, and basically have a shot at beating anyone, so in a game thats best of 3, pallies have this wrapped up. Rnd 1: 15:9 (pallies) Rnd 2: 15:6(A-S) Rnd 3: 15:13(pallies)

Match MVP: Koan. period. . Seriously, not using those stupid formulas which gives terr MVP every game, koan will be the standout guy. His spidering will save us as usual, and everyone will finally witness the greatest spider in twl in action.

Pallies MVP: If it isn't koan, i will give these awards to mythrandir, who will work his charm breakin crams.

Anti-Scrub MVP: I don't think i even need to type this out, because you all know, but brookus will come out as a-s mvp, and could even come out Match MVP win or lose. This guy is off the hook this season, and will be one tough mother fucker to stop.

To wrap all this shit up, i know this thread will result in flaming (fuck you randidl), but i figured i'd do it anyway. Gl to all 4 squads, no matter what anybody says, win or loss, we all worked our asses off to get this far, and we deserve credit either way. This season has 3 of the best finals in history, with no major shockers in any league. Gv/synd were both predicted in the top 3/4, so seeing them two in the finals is no surprise. Synd/pallies were also in the top 4, and since shriek dropped out, it's also no big shocker to see us two making it to the finals. And as for a-s/pallies, both these squads have been predicted to take home the title all season long, now we'll just have to wait till sunday to see who goes all the way, Gl a-s and syndicate, i hope our matches will be good ones, and thanks to TWL staff for providing us with yet another twl season, even if it was a bumpy one, it was much appreciated.

P.S. Don't mind spelling errors, i'm too lazy to fix them.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
    Asia Minor> maybe not
    Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
    bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
    bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
    bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
    bloodzombie> seriously

If 5 spiders don't work for A-S? They've been using it all season and winning with it, I don't think it's NOT going to work just because it's the final game. It will come down to the better sharks and the better teaming spiders, which they have both of. You have great individual spiders, but weak sharks (even if you get ryan and castro in there, they're just not solid enough together). Your spiders can work well together, but just not as well as when A-S's are on. Not to mention the terrs. Myth is looking rusty, sure he can pull off a ton of kills, but it's no good when he's making dumb mistakes and running into bursts as he was against -Final- this past weekend. Brookus on the other hand hasn't let go of his solid terring style.

From what I've seen this season, Pallies and A-S play different styles of basing. Pallies are all about the rushing around and causing chaos in lower, while A-S is more about control and slowing things down. Though I don't think A-S will be able to adapt to the Pallies type of play, I think it won't have to come down to that, and that Pallies will have to try to adapt to A-S's. A-S and Pallies both don't have the strongest crams in the world, and can both be beaten by a very strong push, but all in all, I think A-S has the better cram, and if Pallies go for a 3-1-1, they won't be able to get through it... depending on how on the A-S sharks are of course.

These are going to be a 3 very close matches none the less, but I think A-S will take it in the end. These opinions are only backed up by what I've seen this season, and not by raw fact, but of course you can't really back up anything in basing by raw fact because this season it's been anyone's game.

Comment

pallies can beat a-s with 3-1-1. 2-0 sweep, with random pallies person a in shark1 and random pallies person b in shark2.
      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Paul brings up some good points, but the fact remains that no cram (except one bad game against wr) has been able to keep us out. Even the game we lost against final, their cram was a non-issue. we lost because mitch had a standout game and couldn't be taken out of the FR. Their cram might be stronger, but I think we're by far the stronger cram-breakers. If this is a back-and-forth game, which I think it will be, we'll win. Their only hope is that Brookus has the game of a lifetime and we keep breaking in, and they win all the FR battles. Keep in mind, I'm not saying that couldnn't happen, they're a strong team, and if anyone could have a game like that, it's brookus. But can he do it in best 2 of 3? I think the fact that we're doing best of 3 in finals is a big advantage to us over them. If it was 3 of 5 it would make us even stronger. If brookus gets his fingers broken by a couple of mexicans, they don't have a chance...

...watch your back, tony.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I'm just hoping we can keep it close and make a good show for the spectators.

As for predicitions, I think Synd will win LJ/LD. The LB game will come down to how well A-S can break Pallies' defense. If we get held out for 3/4 minute stretches, we're dead. If not, we should be able to keep it close.

llater,
          Tony B

Comment

TWLD

Syndicate

TWLJ

Syndicate

TWLB

Pallies
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Pallies already forfeited
              Code:
              1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
              1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
              1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
              1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
              1:lnx> kk
              1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

TWLD: Grapevine in 3

TWLJ: Synd. in 3

TWLB: Too close to call.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                  TWLD: Grapevine in 3

TWLJ: Synd. in 3

TWLB: Too close to call.
                  I agree with wb and jav ... and I'll go with A-S just bc they have the dude (not push) and the mexican juan rodriguez.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                    Pallies hereby forfeits their remaining two TWL playoff games to spite the Pusher and his bullshit staff friends.

rides
                    what's there to predict???

on the serious note, we, a-s is goin to have a tough time in the mid base with pallies style of basing. IMO, this is goin to come down to who gets the fr first.
                    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Gonna be close...

LD: GV in 3
                      LJ: Synd in 2
                      LB: Pallies in 3
                      1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                      1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                      1: cundor> dude
                      1: cundor> i already told my parents
                      1: Desperate> LOL
                      1: Cremation> HAHA
                      1: bram> :)
                      1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

i am moving in to my dorm on saturday morning. i will have a laptop there, but i dont know how well i will be able to do with it. jason or i will be sharking i think, it looks about 50 50 chances as to who you'll see.

that reminds me, i gotta tell pusher ill be on a different comp if i am playing.
                        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                        apt>yes u can wtf
                        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                        apt>na
                        apt>ill show you pictures
                        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                          jason or i will be sharking i think, it looks about 50 50 chances as to who you'll see.
                          OHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASE don't be me! I'll choke worse than a virgin deepthroating for the very first time.
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                            i am moving in to my dorm on saturday morning. i will have a laptop there, but i dont know how well i will be able to do with it. jason or i will be sharking i think, it looks about 50 50 chances as to who you'll see.

that reminds me, i gotta tell pusher ill be on a different comp if i am playing.
                            Don't worry. I've played whole season on a laptop. Takes some time getting used to the kb and tiny screen but after that it's not all bad so you should be all right.
                            Veni Vidi Visa - I came, I saw, I did some shopping.

Also did some game development. Check out this horror adventure game if you like point'n'clicks.

Comment

yeah as long as i have no obligations at the time of the game
                              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                              apt>yes u can wtf
                              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                              apt>na
                              apt>ill show you pictures
                              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Working...
                              X