No announcement yet.

Twl Finals - Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they would've won in 2 rounds had they played 2d from the start instead of waiting until the 3rd round to sub him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
      they would've won in 2 rounds had they played 2d from the start instead of waiting until the 3rd round to sub him in.
      Is that so?

-Tys
      Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
      LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
      SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
      I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

it be so!

you played 3 great rounds though tys, good job

-Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
          it be so!

you played 3 great rounds though tys, good job

-Awesome
          You know something Awesome I have nothing against you but your comments are obviosuly argument provoking. Saying "If Syndicate did this, or if they did that" is just stupid, what if we didn't play squadless, what if we played deck see I can go on like this. Bottom line is Syndicate played their best and Grapevine played their best, if there were anything different both squads could of done they would of done it at the game. So stop feeding people this crap and most of all stop bashing my squad (you know, act all friendly typing smiley faces while revealing the middle finger here and there).

-Tys
          Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
          LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
          SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
          I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

your signature scares me

Comment

the real mvp is stripes, he pulls in two titles without playing. :up:
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

sorry tys, i was just thinking before, during and after the game that 2d should start. it's just 1 guys opinion. as i said, you played really well and were probably the biggest part of grapevines success this year, good job man

Comment

sorry, but you are full of shit.

i think we proved we are on the same level there. syndicate was better on this day, good game to them.

but it took everything they had to win that game.

until you play in a twl final, or even a playoff game, or even a twl game that matters, you won't understand.
                  Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                  Philos> there is something about you
                  Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Let Awesome have his opinions, you're allowed to have your own right?

Gg gv & synd
                    1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                    1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                    1: cundor> dude
                    1: cundor> i already told my parents
                    1: Desperate> LOL
                    1: Cremation> HAHA
                    1: bram> :)
                    1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

lol randedl you're such a jerk, i wasn't saying anything bad about grapevine, in fact i thought you had a good season, better than i expected. i just said i thought syndicate played well but could've done even better had they put in a different lineup, fuck off.

and yeah randedl, this is a discussion board... for anyone, not just you and sirius period and the others like you with heads so big you could fit a football stadium inside them.

Comment

so i am discussing your ignorance?

don't be a hipocrite.
                        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                        Philos> there is something about you
                        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

You know, Awesome also nearly predicted our lineup perfectly. It's just that jr is on such a poor connection now we don't play him any more and went with za in shark instead...
                          Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
                          Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
                          Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

randedl: how is it ignorance? all i said is i thought 2d should've been played more than he was... and look what happened when he came in finally in rd 3.... the pace of the game was changed finally in syndicates favour and they won the game.

erathia: yeah i dont know who practically any of those guys are though.. lol ... jus cus i dont play the same arena's as them... i just checked ur playoff lineups in quarters and semis and also ur big wins vs. the top squads during the regular season and figured you'd do the same when deciding lines

Comment

Awesome you're full of shit.

Everyone knows it was the Sub of Doom (tm)** which won the day. DUH!

-Epi

**Sub of Doom(tm) = Epinephrine
                              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Who cares? It's over and done with. You can stop posting about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X