The Year of 5 Spiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerome
    i feel really bad for winning, i know div wanted it- and his very impressive, stubborn attitude of the belief of the 4s1wb superiority deserved it. But hey, I guess this shows if a squad sticks with it, they eventually win So Pallies, next year you will be feared.

your boy div rides is drunk on much vodka and spilling endless respect out on these forums, but again, A-S is a squad of great sports, players, and characters, and I know if we'd won they'd be giving it back to us- so much love and respect, i'm glad another "basing squad" won it- all season long i felt like the real pallies were in base and the siege-ringers were in TWLD/TWLJ for us- and I can't tell you how shitty this is for me, if we'd won this i could have graciously gone about my life knowing that i'd been the best in the world at this thing one time- but now we may never have another shot, certainly not with this crew of boys who I've come to know and love (what up hellz) - but yeah, at least we made the finals, with me in warbird, not giving a fuck what the league said, and i did it with my boys. great game again A-S, you really pulled it together after a shit-rocking first round. great game -final- and mambo too, and diso, syndicate, spastic, and incuria, and all the league while i"m at it.
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Me sucking some major ass in shark in Round 1 was our secret weapon. We wanted to lull you into thinking the whole team was as shitty as me.

And man... Div, I could so use some of that vodka right now. TWLB Championship? Meh. Things are too fucked up right now outside of spaceship land for me to enjoy it. Shit's hitting the fan like whoa. I'm talking a lot of shit and a lot of fans. At least a man who smells like shit can feel a fresh breeze though, eh?
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

:#anti-scrublay Jason in shark, THEN you'll win HAHAHA
        Erathia> Yah... umm.. haha.. that would be funny

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
          5 spiders is still boring as hell, takes all the finesse out (is that with two s's?)
          Clearly you weren't watching the first nine minutes of Game 3.
          Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
          Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
          Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

except i was.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

admit it, basing is boring

Comment

Working...
              X