Season is Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season is Over

What a great way to end TWL Season 7. Synd takes wins in LD and LJ. A-S defeats Pallies in LB. GG, looking forward to season 8

Wow, Brookus.
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

full stats + spectater chat log here
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

WPE, Ajaxee, and myself did a little comentator schpiel on TS, that hopefully Heavensent can put into the backround of the video. Xog recorded it, I'm sure it'll be out soon, it's kinda boring in the beginning, but we pick it up in the last game (when it counts).

I loved the games today, I was VERY entertained. From the first two jav games Pallies vs Syndicate, where Syndicate clearly dominated, but Pallies putting up a wonderful fight for the title. To the GV vs Syndicate game, where GV gave Syndicate a definite run for their money and the title, coming down to the last game. To the 3 game Pallies vs A-S match, taking almost 2 and a half hours! Deffinetly something that everyone was excited to see, except for maybe some euros who decided sleeping might be a better thing. I'm very happy for all the teams that played in the finals, but I'm kind of dissapointed Pallies once AGAIN didn't take a title home. With all the talking aside that they did, I think they're a group of good talented players, that played their heart out this season, and it showed. It's hard being an all around squad, but you guys did it better than anyone has before (Light did shitty in playoffs remember).

Great season A-S and Syndicate, I'll be sad to see Syndicate go, and I can't wait to play A-S again next season!

Comment

indeed, im uploading it to Jeromes FTP server right now.. thanks jerome =)

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
            full stats + spectater chat log here
            only thing i can say after reading round 1 of that is that public assasin is a retard.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
            Asia Minor> maybe not
            Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
            bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
            bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
            bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
            bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

great season- I had a lot of fun- was nice to be able to commit some time to subspace one more time- if i'm back at full strength next season then you'll hear more from me, if i'm not- it was a great run, the most talented teamates i've played with yet- lots of love and laughs- great times, really sad about the TWLB loss, but se la vie -the better squad won. Just remember that your boy Div Rides was out there playing the game and trying to do something different- lots of love to everyone- this is a truly great video game, beats the shit out of trying to be better than the computer. a'ight? to those it's not all good with, peace, to those it's all good with- thanks and I'll get at you later,
              rides
              Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

good season a-s and great games on finals.
                i wish good luck to mega, my friend, on next season. he deserves a twld win.

ill prolly stick with my squad while it doesnt die and not play next season.
                8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Was a good season, fbz showed you why he owns you in basically everything, brookus showed you why he is and has always been the best terr in the game. Lots of new standouts in all 3 leagues -- which is what this game needs to survive -- i must admit to loving the gv synd final because of the resembelance to last season. To bad v didn't get his twlj title
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

great season everybody. i'm having more and more fun each season.
                    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                    Philos> there is something about you
                    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Enjoyed it alot, looking forward into next season!
                      1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                      1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                      1: cundor> dude
                      1: cundor> i already told my parents
                      1: Desperate> LOL
                      1: Cremation> HAHA
                      1: bram> :)
                      1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X