TWLB Finals - Pallies vs. Anti-Scrub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB Finals - Pallies vs. Anti-Scrub

Wow, what can I say? In game three (or four, if you count the first game two), there was eight minutes of Flagroom fighting until Mythrandir finally fell. Both these teams deserved the title this year. I would have to say the MVP for TWLB is brookus, without a doubt. This guy is the best terrier I've ever had the pleasure of watching. Hats off to Pallies, you guys had a tremendous season, it's a shame you couldn't win in any of the 3 leagues. A-S, you guys have played with great teamwork and dedication all season, I picked you guys for Champions since week 2, and I'm glad to see I was right. great season guys, you deserved it.

Anyhoo, see A-S and Pallies in January. :up:
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

I'm not gonna say it doesn't hurt, because it does. but if anyone besides us or diso was gonna win though, I'm glad it was a-s. these guys are scrappers and they've been through some weak seasons and just kept pushing and they deserve this.

I wish we at least won javs as a consolation prize.

brookus for season mvp.
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Great games Pallies. I was scared when you rocked our socks in the first game. Great round and season though. Well played all around.

llater,
      Tony B

Comment

people are still ignoring the fact that yoshiba is dead

Comment

brookus will always be...the people's terr...

Comment

First game, Pallies knew what to do, I'm sure they figured, "Hey, we'll put the first game away with 5 spiders, then we can fool around the second." They played a MUCH better game than the struggling A-S, who as seen in the match vs Incuria, picks things up as time goes on. The second match, Pallies played blood in warbird, who played more of a spider role than a terr picker role. They used him well, but A-S used the spider handicap to their advantage and picked up the win. Pallies the second SECOND game played one Div. Rides, whom I think played a solid role, but not good enough to pull Pallies through the game, and deffinetly not efficient enough a deterent for Brookus (who do you're think you're fucking with Div, a sloth?). The third game, Pallies meant business and pulled another 5 spider lineup. It was their last chance to take A-S out of business, but with A-S's spiders now incredibly warm from the last two games, there was no chance for Pallies after the first 8 minute fr battle (which was fucking awesome by the way). Mythrandir held an impressive score lead most of the way through the game, but the Pallies spider team just wasn't strong enough to beat the A-S spider team, not to mention Brookus, who kept the team alive throught it.

Of course what everyone sees is Brookus, because why not? He's awesome, but some honorable mentions from these games:
            Spybreak!
            Windreaper
            Hellzno
            Sleepyweasel

Was a wonderful game to watch and half-ass comentate on TS. Thanks both teams for a wonderful match and season. This deffinetly was the best basing season thus far, and I'm excited for next season where these two teams will be THE teams to beat.

Comment

like i said after the game, i am so glad that i joined anti-scrub after juice died and stuck with it through the hard times. at one point i had considered going to shriek because it seemed that my views were so different than a few other people's, but we settled in the middle and it was all uphill from there. win or lose, these guys are great to be with.
              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
              apt>yes u can wtf
              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
              apt>na
              apt>ill show you pictures
              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I'm just glad that the right team won.
                sdg

Comment

Fantastic Game!

This was a top notch game. I think both squads are the winners both showing tremedous desire to win and commitement to win. I don't see a single player that deserves MVP because I think TWLB to be more of a team game then any other league. I think MVP should go to all the players in all three games of this final and I tip my hat off to both sides.

Great job on the victory A-S and Pallies will meet ya next year.

I will also like to mention that THE PUSHER did a fantastic job on refining this league and raising the bar even higher. He made this league very entertaining to watch. I can't wait to see what next season holds. GG to all.
                  "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
                  flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

I never played a single game. So i don't have bragging rights. My brother so lovingly told me this...I cried.
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

gg to both squads :up:

Comment

gg A-s, gg Pallies. Great season. Holy is teh dude

Comment

I really suck in the fat ship.

That being said, great game Pallies! I knew it was going to be epic, and it certainly was. Watching Myth and brook dive at each other with their balls-o-steel clanging together all the while... it was fucking sweet.

TWL Season VIII is going to be the tits!
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

fun to play in, one hell of a match pallies. thanks for that

Comment

it was a great game, except for that fuk up.

wat really came thru for a-s was the showing of Za, he just made everyone on a-s play on a higher level. too bad i couldnt stay and play game 3.
                              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Working...
                              X