No announcement yet.

TWLB Finals - Pallies vs. Anti-Scrub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see a need to go that far. Shut up before they catch on!
    Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
    Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
    Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
      Wait one minute here.....
      If I add up the flag time in all three games, it comes out that Pallies held the flag for a total of 34:58 and A-S for 34:20.
      Much too close to call a winner, I say rematch next weekend.

Wow, reminds me of the 2000 US President election recount. Hmm.. I guess Pallies are Gore and A-S are Bush.
      "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
      flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

HA HA! dumb texans.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Time to start planning our wars.

llater,
          Tony B

Comment

If you keep saying that we're not the duly appointed winners of the TWLB cup then you're a TERRORIST!

Comment

please excuse era, he's still being hype about the win. Freaking guy ?message spammed me.
              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Wait a minute here... I just added up the flag time for all four rounds and I got the following numbers.

A-S: 49:20
                Pallies: 40:42

If I add up the flag time for just the three rounds that counted, I get these numbers.

A-S: 34:20
                Pallies: 35:04

Now, let's take a look at what would have happened if there was no replay, hence, I'm going to add up rounds 1, 2 and 4.

A-S: 34:20
                Pallies: 31:16

So what am I getting at with all of this? A-S won in two out of three scenarios, and the series was a best of three. See the correlation?! A-S still earned it. :]
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                  HA HA! dumb texans.
                  FU and whereever you crawled out of your mama's vagina
                  To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                  brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

I had to play at a packed computer lab on campus with no sound in the freshman area of campus as my internet in my apartment wasn't hooked up yet. I will forever be branded as that kid who was in the computer lab for 7 hours on Sunday (I had a fantasy football draft in the morning as well) playing that silly spaceship game. I hope you're all happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                      I had to play at a packed computer lab on campus with no sound in the freshman area of campus as my internet in my apartment wasn't hooked up yet. I will forever be branded as that kid who was in the computer lab for 7 hours on Sunday (I had a fantasy football draft in the morning as well) playing that silly spaceship game. I hope you're all happy.
                      I told you that you wouldn't find a deserted one.
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                        So what am I getting at with all of this? A-S won in two out of three scenarios, and the series was a best of three. See the correlation?! A-S still earned it. :]
                        Not really. The match that had to be replayed doesn't count because even if we would have won it had the sub gone through, Pallies might have been able to retake flag room at the end and get a few more seconds. Just get over it. We didn't win by popular vote but God Bless the electoral college.

Comment

The key part is MIGHT have, you guys were holding a mean cram there at the end of the second match, had he been subbed, I'd say the doubt is in YOUR favor about whether or not they would have nabbed enough seconds to get the OVERALL lead. Remember, in a trench war, the defender has the advantage, just as the defender in basing has the advantage.

Comment

AS won TWLB?! (a) holy shit. (b) gg anti-scrub.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                              Remember, in a trench war, the defender has the advantage, just as the defender in basing has the advantage.
                              That's some deep shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan
                                That's some deep shit.
                                Sometimes with Erathia you have to be overobvious

Comment

Working...
                                X