TWLB Game Announcers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB Game Announcers

Ajaxee, PaulOakenfold, WPE, Xog, and a little bit of Hockeydude.

We all went on to teamspeak, I started recording a little after the first match started, and continued throughout the whole game.

First and Second round recordings are on the same file, and third round is seperate.

First file is 217 MB, a total of 86:06 long!
    Second file is 88.1 MB, a total of 34:55 long!

We need a host to put it on, so if there is anyone willing to hold the files on their website for download, please come forth!

Also, HeavenSent recorded the game digitally, and I heard RICHARD CREAGER recorded it on to VHS, available to buy. Contact him to buy it

especially suggested for a-s and pallies players who want to know how crappy Ajaxee thinks you are. He's a fucking maniac, and thinks you all suck.

Comment

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
        We need a host to put it on, so if there is anyone willing to hold the files on their website for download, please come forth!
        Message me.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I have each match recorded, it's very good quality. I'll have a torrent and also in .NSV format for shoutcast streams later. **Only TWLB round 1,2,3***

If anyone wants a copy you can msg me in game, I can msn it to you for now.
          Last edited by Kolar; 08-23-2004, 06:26 AM.

Comment

It'd be really cool if both Kolar and Xog could team up and you could dub the commentry over the video.

Comment

Kolar hates me for some reason

Comment

Alright, they're up!

Http://mechanized.us/twl
                There ya go. Thanks Jerome for letting me use space

Comment

Just make sure you have the video before you watch it, because there IS some dead airtime, and we really didn't get into it until the final match, so it's kinda boring if you're just watching it on a blank screen

Comment

HAHAHA! NICE RECORDING! why does it sound like shit everytime someone talks? You can't hear anything anyone is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                      I have each match recorded, it's very good quality. I'll have a torrent and also in .NSV format for shoutcast streams later.

If anyone wants a copy you can msg me in game, I can msn it to you for now.
                      What format, mpeg? Let me bum that off you next time I see you. Or send it to my gmail address.

Edit: TWLD and TWLB games only, I watched the LJ myself.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I actually think this might be a problem with Jerome's hosting, because xog said they both work fine, and I can't even get the first one to play, the third round sounds TOO scratchy, and I know it isn't. FIX IT JEROME!

Comment

kolar, wanna put up the torrent file somewhere?
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I'm working on making the videos available to everyone.

Xog,

1. I don't hate you but I hate the things you do in this game and the things you do to people so to me that's good enough to have nothing to do with you.

2. Howard already said he was going to do some kind of commentary for the video he and I recorded.

3. Umm, my god, why not convert those files into Mp3s? no one's going to spend 50 mins downloading only audio.

Torrent Test, Round 3.

Open the .torrent using a bittorrent client. I've tested it and it appears to work, I just need some people to seed. If anyone wants the other 2 videos (round 1&2) I can make individual torrents. I'll make another thread on this also once I know it works for sure.
                            Last edited by Kolar; 08-23-2004, 05:57 AM.

Comment

I'd love to see our twld game...

Comment

Working...
                              X