Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before we were so RUDELY interupted (A Pallies Production)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lack of attention to detail and spelling is a trait of the less educated.

PS- I couldn't stop laughing, thinking how many times you must have went over your last post for spelling before timidly reaching for "Submit Reply."

PPS- I'm running for PTA President. Will you write me a letter of recommendation?
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

can we please go back to praising me/us for the video?
      where THE FUCK is the witty retort FBZ???????
      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

conc, you big-headed big-eared smart-assed kid, I want to be just like you. And yes, I will write you a recommendation for the PTA. Meanwhile, you can go back to macking that little chubby honkey that was in your video. jee.
        ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

don't turn this into a flame thread or else it's going to trash talk... send pm's

-Spam
          Who got the boombeef?

Comment

why have you turned on me yung? (assuming I'm the "chunky honky" you speak of)
            I remember when we ran in fields of joy. Friendship is a fickle food on a shifting plate with you isn't it? I told you about the relationship I had with my parents and how sensitive I can be to betrayal and abandonment, frankly, I am shocked and discredited by your hurtful words. I will take a few days to heal and then we can try this again, I want you to really think about what it is to be a nourturing, resepectful space peer. If I hear a sincere apology from you I will forgive you and return those videos I rented under your name. (otherwise Mighty Ducks 2, Baby's Day Out, and Karate Kid 3 are a permanent part of my collection)
            Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

you sad fuckers, not got anything better to do?

you = the definition of loser

ASS
              Fear the Light you gays

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                why have you turned on me yung? (assuming I'm the "chunky honky" you speak of)
                I remember when we ran in fields of joy. Friendship is a fickle food on a shifting plate with you isn't it? I told you about the relationship I had with my parents and how sensitive I can be to betrayal and abandonment, frankly, I am shocked and discredited by your hurtful words. I will take a few days to heal and then we can try this again, I want you to really think about what it is to be a nourturing, resepectful space peer. If I hear a sincere apology from you I will forgive you and return those videos I rented under your name. (otherwise Mighty Ducks 2, Baby's Day Out, and Karate Kid 3 are a permanent part of my collection)
                OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH say it brother divine,
                Can I get a halelua?
                HALELUA BROTHER MITCH

(note: All spelling mistakes and this small blurp of mitch talking to mitch is copyright to the Light squad)

Comment

Working...
                X