• Anonymous Email 2

One big bucket of shit
    -------------

The asshole mentality has solid grounds for growth in
    Subspace and especially in Trench Wars. Most of the new players come to
    Trench Wars and with them we get alot of whiney little shitheads who
    obviously seem to think that half the fun of playing this game is bitching
    about it. Sadly some of these kids become decent players and bring their
    shitty attitude beyond the public zones. Im not saying that all the veterans
    are nice and cozy people, but most of them have found out that yelling
    "noob" after every death is a fucking waste of time.

When these little critters become very good you get a really
    annoying combination; Young shitters who think they are something
    because they are good at blasting other spaceships and whine like
    fat bitches with PMS when they suck.

In the weeks before a new TWL season is about to start the neverending
    flow of players begin. People are squadhopping like theres no tomorrow,
    trying to get on the squad they belive has the highest chance of winning.
    There isnt anything wrong with this really, why play a stupid game like
    this if your not trying to win ? What amazes me though, is the stupidity
    of some of the captains. Having 1/3 of all these small critters on your
    squad isnt very smart.

Dice, a disaster waiting to happend.

Dice started out great. They had a solid and loyal playerbase and did
    really well during the qualifying weeks before TWL. Sure they had afew
    annoying cunts whining and bragging, but nothing out of the ordinary for
    this kind of team. Almost unbeatable in TWBD and one of the top 3 in TWJD.
    TWL began and i cant argue, theyve had a great season so far.
    But its a bubble waiting to burst and i cant say how much im looking forward
    to that happening.

Keeping togetter a squad filled to the rim with ego is hard. Pull a Dice
    and it becomes impossible. They have been vacuum-cleaning the marked for
    jackasses and benchfillings since TWL Season 8 began. Apperently for no
    good reason besides weakening other teams.

As of now they could probably field 3 competetive TWLB-squads from their
    roster. Somebody is gonna get pissed after getting benched over and over.
    Sure they might let some of the waterboys play vs. Teks, but
    when things starts heating up theyll be forced to play their topline all
    the time. Kawrae, Annul, Nimrook, Duck, Necro, Aimbot, Adman, wbm etc.
    how does the sweet sensation of wood towards ass during games feel?
    Oh, oh, you played against Ancients you say Kawrae! Well i guess they
    love you then !

Now lets say all these lovely people who never bitch and whine does exactly
    that. Lets say they sit down and watch games weekend after weekend.
    As long as they win who can complain, ey? Well, i wonder whats going to happend
    if Dice suddenly went on a losing streak. Now that would get interesting.
    Being benched while watching your team win is one thing, doing it while losing is
    a whole diffrent ballgame.

The following games for Dice in LB are Spastic then Juice. Lets hope they keep
    winning, or not.

Oh, and i just have to mention Merce.
    Who the fuck would willingly have this overrated piece of
    whaleshit on his squad? He has singelhandedly brought down
    two squads by being the complete asshole he is. If he does the
    same to Dice i will fucking never stop laughing.

Dice isnt going to win squat this year, id be amazed if they even get to the semis.
    Actually Id be amazed if they survive till the semis.

- xxx

PS! It was amusing to read some of the comments on the board, but there was one
    i really loved. It came from a ten year old child from Finland. Vihta, i love you
    too.

There is a few reasons why i stayed anonymous.

1. Unlike you monkeys on forum i dont crave attention from everybody around
    me 24/7. I (try to atleast) provide something that some of you will find amusing
    to read. Not something i can get credit for because it was LEEET or getting critized
    for because is SUCKED ASS!!111

2. Yes, i wont deny it. Its easier to muck people when i dont have to take "heat" for it.
    Your all a fucking bunch of whiners who take this shit far to seriously. By putting my
    name on it i would have had people crying from the moment i log on, till the moment i logged
    off. Now that wouldnt be worth it.

3. Maybe keeping it anonymous will make it more interesting?

i think it would make it more interesting if you didn't feel the need to swear every 2nd word. how are you better than anybody on dice at not being a "trench wars bad boy".
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

This guy is great...His stuff may or may not be true, but its an interesting read...

He should be on hot or not...the people doing it this year REALLY REALLY suck, no offence <3.
      WiL>How doi fire?
      J M Power>Esc + Q
      WiL left arena
      J M Power>LOL!

Comment

wow, this one was really really weak. i liked it better when he was trashing us
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

I actually think this is pretty interesting...i mean if he trash talks squads and shit, maybe that will make them a little more competitive and bring back the old feel that TWL has lost recently? Maybe for once a shittalker might be good for tw.
          Quote of the week:
          Oh, and i just have to mention Merce. Who the fuck would willingly have this overrated piece of
          whaleshit on his squad? He has singelhandedly brought down
          two squads by being the complete asshole he is. If he does the
          same to Dice i will fucking never stop laughing.
          3:disown> some dude just honked at me
          3:waven> if i get any more medals its gonna crash the site
          3:disown> pulling him over
          3:disown> fukin clown
          3:Revolt> you driving?
          3:disown> yes
          3:disown> at work
          3:Revolt> ??
          3:tmac <ZH>> the fuk
          3:Revolt> in police car
          3:disown> pulling him over, one sec
          3:tmac <ZH>> LOL
          3:Revolt> playing trench wars?
          3:Revolt> ?????????
          3:disown> yes got a dell in here
          3:tmac <ZH>> pro
          3:disown> im alttabbed on chat

Comment

This one is a deliberate strive for attn. It wasn't so evident with the first one. This one is just treading in its shadows.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
              This one is a deliberate strive for attn. It wasn't so evident with the first one. This one is just treading in its shadows.
              it doesnt look like attention at all to me. If he wanted attention, the first thing he'd do was put his name on it.

tmac-1, that actually sounds right. maybe its P_L :x
              What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

It's definitely not me heh. I am not a retarded speller but I think its someone who responded to the forum posts.

Comment

Don't talk shit about a squad you obviously know nothing about. To set things straight, we have players playing certain twl games. The only reason people on dice talk shit is because they don't care about what people think(And they're just that god damn good), hence why people hate them. Which just makes them talk even more shit, its just one big circle woooosh wooosh. And anyway, no one complains about sitting bench, we're not a bunch of losers like some other squads. Everyone gets to play, whether its twd or twl. And we won't go on a losing streak, we're too good for that, sorry. Oh and to all the people that still think dicE will get disqualified from twl, SUCK IT BITCHES. We're the real deal and we're gonna kick all your asses.

p.s-Dice wanted me to add that last sentence in, I just modified some words and removed a few racial slurs here and there.

-SoL
                  JAMAL> if i was homeless, would wait by like mcdonalds then when i see fatFUK steal food n make a run for it

help: (Cape) (twbd2): i would like to nominate sol for sexist ZH ever

1:JAMAL> sum fuk says hi to me im like wtf, have hand on glock rdy to fire

1:Stabwound> big DICKS for me PLZ

Comment

Dear xxx,

Join dice????

?message me in game and I'll set you up with chat and password B)

love always and forever,
                    -hogo

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
                      Unlike you monkeys on forum i dont crave attention...
                      Anonymity does not dismiss the need for attention. Why do people call in fake bomb threats? For the thrill of knowing a lot of people took them, even if not by name, seriously. If you didn't want attention, you wouldn't bother writing anything. But, of course, that's probably too obvious for you to see.

Pure, why are you posting these? If someone sends you an email to post on the forums, chances are that they banned from the forums, right? Why not let them just create a new forum account and log in from a pc in a library if they just want anonymity?

Originally posted by Solidfy
                      The only reason people on dice talk shit is because they don't care about what people think(And they're just that god damn good)...
                      There was once a squad named Light...
                      There was once a boy named Ruby...

If you didn't care what people thought, you wouldn't feel the need to talk shit. If you weren't self-conscious, you wouldn't constantly say "I'm good" to everyone you can. Wake up and realize that you do care what people think and that is okay. It's called human nature. The people that don't care what people think about them generally go hide out in the woods and get mauled by bears.

llater,
                      Tony
                      Last edited by brookus; 03-16-2005, 03:48 PM.

Comment

P_L,
                        do you actually know who wrote it, or is it really "Anonymous"?
                        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by brookus

There was once a squad named Light...
                          There was once a boy named Ruby...

If you didn't care what people thought, you wouldn't feel the need to talk shit. If you weren't self-conscious, you wouldn't constantly say "I'm good" to everyone you can. Wake up and realize that you do care what people think and that is okay. It's called human nature. The people that don't care what people think about them generally go hide out in the woods and get mauled by bears.

llater,
                          Tony
                          I'm good and your spaceship game sqaud sucks brookus

llater
                          Will

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
                            As of now they could probably field 3 competetive TWLB-squads from their
                            roster. Somebody is gonna get pissed after getting benched over and over.
                            Sure they might let some of the waterboys play vs. Teks, but
                            when things starts heating up theyll be forced to play their topline all
                            the time. Kawrae, Annul, Nimrook, Duck, Necro, Aimbot, Adman, wbm etc.
                            how does the sweet sensation of wood towards ass during games feel?
                            Oh, oh, you played against Ancients you say Kawrae! Well i guess they
                            love you then !
                            you couldn't be more wrong. i've never been a dice supporter but i dont believe any of those people you mentioned would hop just because they want to play more games. I think they'd rather have a title. Annul doesn't even play, so that name listed is irrelevant. I dont believe Adman plays but i'm not sure. Duck? is he back? Nimrook wont leave Dice, he'll always be "one of them" Aimbot wants a title, which is why he left grapevine last season when he was one of only 2 good javs they had and was assured a spot anytime he showed up. Necro doesn't seem like much of a hopper to me, but i don't really know him and Kawrae? didn't he leave a team where he could start, for Dice this season?

PS: the whole "monkeys on the forums" comment makes me think this thing is telcat, since she know's no one would take her seriously if she did her usual "look at me, i'm retarded and seek attention" routine.

Comment

Originally posted by brookus
                              Anonymity does not dismiss the need for attention.

If you didn't care what people thought, you wouldn't feel the need to talk shit. If you weren't self-conscious, you wouldn't constantly say "I'm good" to everyone you can. Wake up and realize that you do care what people think and that is okay. It's called human nature.
                              what he said
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                              X