X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
    kim sounds like faggot

kekeke
    Hunting you next time I see you in game. Quite a task in itself seeing that you like to spec alot. "Alot" being an understatement
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
      but not the other guy doing the exact same thing

CUZ THAT'S AOS'S BOY
      loooool

and it isnt fixed
      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

The second people on the facing squads can't predict, I'll start doing it. It makes no sence now.
        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
        5: Da1andonly> =((
        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
          Hunting you next time I see you in game. Quite a task in itself seeing that you like to spec alot. "Alot" being an understatement
          "Alot" being not a word.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Kim what the hell, you forgot to run your posts through Microsoft Word's spell checker before hitting "Submit Reply". You're so axed. olice:

Comment

you're axed from life, awesome
              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

damn.
                ?cry

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                  "Alot" being not a word.
                  I always thought alot wasnt a word, not meaning 'a lot,' but meaning a place where you would park cars. not a parking lot, but its 'alot'..thats what my english teacher said anways =/
                  the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
                    I always thought alot wasnt a word, not meaning 'a lot,' but meaning a place where you would park cars. not a parking lot, but its 'alot'..thats what my english teacher said anways =/
                    She's wrong! Better go mushroom stamp her face.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
                      I find it hard to believe your teacher was that dumb

Comment

i'm going to shank that cooz, don johnson style
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Last edited by genocidal; 03-17-2015, 03:44 PM.

Comment

I swear, you Pallies assholes spend hours a day on these message boards, making fun of 19 year old boys who still act like the 13 year olds they were when they first started playing this game, but don't give those same little boys the satisfaction of being blown. Blown to tiny pieces in virtual space ship battles. You guys are trying to have your cake and it eat too. Well, I just won't stand for it. I'm going on a hunger strike until Pallies gets active. I will consume no more food, thus increasing my downtime and preventing me from getting a Well Fed bonus to my Stamina and Spirit. That tightening in your chest that you're feeling? That's guilt. I hope it hurts.
                            I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Someone quickly summarise the result of this twl season in 100 words, I have no idea what is going on.

This tard actually kinda of told me the result, but i just do not trust him much. He once told me he lived in a farm and owned a pet cow. Then I found out he lived in downtown NY his whole life. :fear:
                              ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Working...
                              X