2:Sika> Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2:Sika> Hi

4.02 In the event that all technical difficulties are resolved within 30 minutes before the next time slot, the match will be played immediatly.

-Final- squadron was asking for a rematch right after bot/lag fixed before the 30 minutes time frame.

Discuss
    Last edited by Ivan; 06-25-2006, 03:00 PM.
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Originally posted by Ivan
    4.02 In the event that all technical difficulties are resolved within 30 minutes before the next time slot, the match will be played immediatly.

Discuss
    Preach on, brotha!
    1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
    1: oar> yeah
    1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
    1: hed> and after dinner
    1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
    7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
    3: Nimesh> my sis does
    3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

There goes our playoff spot, what happen
      Veni Vidi Visa - I came, I saw, I did some shopping.

Also did some game development. Check out this horror adventure game if you like point'n'clicks.

Comment

The way I see it, your a fucking pussy. Half our line went to watch World Cup? You want to rematch right then? Why not wait, have a real match - can't handle it? Either way, TW doesn't always work in your favour, get used to it.

Unlike some people, the majority of people on Disoblige have lives, and tight schedules. If we can't play our match when it was meant to be played, we replay it, so fuck you.

Or maybe your just mad because we were making a comeback hmm?
        7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
        7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
        7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
        7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
        1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
          The way I see it, your a fucking pussy. Half our line went to watch World Cup? You want to rematch right then? Why not wait, have a real match - can't handle it? Either way, TW doesn't always work in your favour, get used to it.

Unlike some people, the majority of people on Disoblige have lives, and tight schedules. If we can't play our match when it was meant to be played, we replay it, so fuck you.

maybe ur a ***, fucking bencher please dont talk

btw nice ESL grammar, which school did u go
          Last edited by Ivan; 06-25-2006, 03:15 PM.

1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him

Comment

You guys actually care about Portugal vs Holland?

Comment

I'd understand your point better Cap Knocker if you weren't so whiny and keen to follow rules when they are in your favour...

Other teams dont make adjustments and benefits to us either, why should we?

Comment

Portugal vs Holland match just got abandoned....

Holland appealed to get the match restarted but 5 players on the Portugal team had already rushed off to play subspace.

The referee had no choice but to replay this match in week 11, he goes by the name Falk <ER>

Comment

Well well,

If you had used your tiny little brains, then you would realize you should own a TIVO so you could record wc games. Additionally, it is not like we didn't want to watch WC games. We just realized that WC finals were week 11 and would rather watch that. However, the result will be us scheduling our rematch during the WC finals just because you decided to put off our game. We are assholes.
                  Burzum> omfg if ruby was half as modest as he's l337 in wb, he'd be the new jesus
                  2:RubY> I called my wife demonfaze once
                  2:death row> i remember in a match once my mom came in and jus bitched me out and i died. and ime like "sigh nice mom kill newbie"

Comment

btw ur a shame to be a canadian, cremation> wow fix ur grammar plz

Comment

Nethila sent a zoner out saying bots were fixed at 14:31:58

Thats 1 minute and 58 seconds to late for rule 4.02 to apply.

Thems the breaks kids.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

The staff started the game offically at 2:05:01pm EST

Comment

how convenient!

Comment

PL looked up the log of the zoner, thats why I know the exact time. That being said this will be up the the host and upper TWL staff to decide upon, but it's a weird situation anyways because it's not like you can appeal, because theres nothing to appeal.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

who is capital knockers????? someone please inform me

yes people have lives, but if you can't manage to spend 30ish+ minutes of your time to an event you KNOW YOU DEDICATED YOUR FUCKING SQUADRON TO, then just shut up now while your ahead. If you didn't care to play it, you shouldn't be talking at all.

i liked you better nn when you actually brought a sense of humour to situations like this, instead of being involved. quit staff pls :P
                              Girl if it's alright,
                              100%.

Comment

Working...
                              X