TWLB - The Few, The Strong, The...dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

disagree

i herby disagree...look how whiterabbits did it..htey didnt even think of leagues at 1st just started plaing together with ppl just who play pub and pub only..there are plenty of pub "vets" who only play pub and enjoy it and can base hellish good out there..now getting them all in one squad maybe hard but there are ppl out there. LevTerr or whatever it is they are pretty much pure pubing squad and been alive for awhile..i'm sure if they wanted to they could put together a lineup for a baseing squad.

and i'm sure if someone with alot of friends say from diso/light/pallies who likes to base could get a few friends to join that like to baes i'm sure some ppl would leave "good" squads for a friends.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
      melee basing roster:
      we draw straws for terr
      add 7 wb's

and own!
      I think Vortex did that first, cept no one wanted to terr, so they just played with 7 wbs instead.
      "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
        I know there are a lot of pallies and diso who don't see very many starts.

poke, poke

Dont make me bite your nose off.
        Originally posted by Disliked
        However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
        when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan

poke, poke

Dont make me bite your nose off.
          why?

Comment

rumour had it that when eeks and wadi quit Ns they were going to start a new squad, but that never happened...
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Rumor has it that adman needs to host more basing
              :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
                Rumor has it that adman needs to host more basing
                ZH not ER
                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                X