Crome Does it Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annux:
    Holy shit, you still don't get it do you?

This is what happens when you put 14 year olds in a position of power
    Idolize him. I make mistakes, I don't purposely hurt people.
    "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

Re: Personal Opinion

Originally posted by Crome
      Its silly to break a 3 season winning streak because I posted a request 10 minutes after 3:00.
      aaah so it does matter
      they were your rules.
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Maybe its the Vet elitist in me that likes to see good squads do good. In my personal opinion I also want Elusive to kick the shit out of Light in the FINALs. It may not be realistic, it may aswell be very feasible, I still can't help it. I know in the past I have shut the door on easy wins on behalf of siege so that we can play.

It doesn't excuse my mistake. I take the forfeit with no qualms. I also apologize to you and Misterio for putting you guys in tough situations.
        "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

i thougt it would be a random time if squads could not agree

Comment

Regardless of who/what. There are rules to keep things running at a certain standard. Should one of these rules be broke regardless of the circumstances (unless the player could not help it ie: the TWL website was down all week.) then they should face the consequences of braking that rule. Doesn't matter who it was. About punishing Crome that is kinda bs. He is just another squad captain, had another squad made this mistake their leader wouldn't have been personally punished. Siege paid for the mistake and the issue is over.
            TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
            TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
            TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
              i thougt it would be a random time if squads could not agree
              they didn't not agree he just forgot to answer.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

no he pretty much decided for us.
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

annux i agree with you, and i also hope that crome is not hosting TWT or TWL again....can't we vote for someone to be in charge?

Comment

Originally posted by skate
                    annux i agree with you, and i also hope that crome is not hosting TWT or TWL again....can't we vote for someone to be in charge?
                    TWL/TWT isn't a democracy. If staff wants people to vote, they will let us.
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Even in a dictatorship there is such a thing as an "approval rating" and Crome's superiors might be paying attention to his approval rating.
                      I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Latrine
                        Even in a dictatorship there is such a thing as an "approval rating" and Crome's superiors might be paying attention to his approval rating.
                        You make it sound like alot of people don't like him. The numbers are like for every 1 person who doesn't 2 people do.
                        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
                        X