X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lb nerds

where are your predictions ?

i can see ld and lj but no lb new thread after preseason
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

the good teams will win and the bad teams will lose

players to watch out for: all of them

Comment

pnadora eace:
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

thunder vs dice in finals
        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

i can see brookus leading a-s to victory for the remainder of twlb
          TWLB Season 12 & 14 Champion

Comment

i'm more of an lbj nerd myself.

LYNDON. BAINES. JOHNSON. YA DIG?
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

re

Respect -
              Terr : Diakka/dumbwin/Eelam/nycle Shark : Vati/Menel/Eelam
              Spiders: Cripple/zung/sarger/hellkite/diakka/eelam/fiftyseven/renzi/spezza/everyone else

Finals Candidate, either Dice or Respect will win this year, don't know how good dice is at teaming haven't seen them play properly but Respect seems to work like a well oiled machine.

Dice -

Terr: Tim/Jamal/Domi Shark: Dwopple/Cig/Domi Spiders: Stayon/Megaman/Domi/Jamal/Paska/Fieryfire/Mess

Will get to the finals as well, same old line doing the same old shit. Horrible FR Squad but the best at holding a cram cause they filled with newbie campers who tank alot.

Thunder -

Terr: Burnt (Newbie)/Raples (LEGO GOD)/Necromotic(Mediocrity at its best)
              Sharks : Stabwound/Fizzy(Lego mascot)/max b/Falk(stalker <3)
              Spiders: Ease ( newbie )/Kian ( newbie ) / Burnt (Newbie)/dald/necro in jav (still newbie)/humid/rest dont matter all at same level of newbiness

Horrible squad, which will get stomped without Eelam to anchor them. ALL MUST WATCH AND SEE THE TERR DUEL BETWEEN EELAM AND NECRO WHEN THESE GUYS MEET, too see eelam put necronewb in his place.

Penetrate -

Terr : Dead Rain
              Sharks: Jeen/Veloce/Duel
              Spiders: Lunch3/deverse/zhou/dont remember rest

Pandora wannabes who will not win this year, but will get to the semis and maybe the finals if dice/respect face one another in semis, but will lose in finals.

Rest don't matter.
              TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
              TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
              KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
              1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
              1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Is it true that you will retire if you lose the match vs Thunder, my love? This is what I heard.. :fear:

Comment

Eelam's a lame, shittalking shoebomber, who thinks that his team will finally get a shot at a title this year. Frankly, I don't even know what team he's on, however, to call Penetrate "Pandora wannabes" is to say that Pandora was something we would have wanted to be. Sadly, your'e mistaken, because we're all fine with our ethnicities, sexualities, and not down with what you offered the world with your x-shitty-2nd place-squad. I've realized though that you've C-section'd the remaining players out of the population and rebirthed Pandora in Respect, don't mean shit ya faggot.

Dice > Respect
                  Dice < Pene
                  Pene > Respect

Logic, Eelam, ?buy some

BTW, you put quotes of yourself in your sig? ROFL.

BTW #2, I > You in terr, any day, rusty or not. Fact.
                  Last edited by Pressure; 09-23-2009, 01:39 PM.

Comment

anytime I read an eelam post
                    a tamil dies
                    LA

Comment

necro please press f5

a lot
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo

Comment

well thix, Pandora was never a likeable squad to outsiders, but a shitty squad?

Pandora played 3 seasons and lost to 3 squads. dice, -f- and disoblige.
                          that leaves out a pretty big list of squads that were never able to beat us. now add in how much rivalry there was between Pandora and....every squad that was participating. this meant that every game we played, our opposing team did everything in their power and beyond to bring their A-lines, just so they wouldn't have to face the humiliation of losing to us, and by humiliation i mean eelam or mouse saying "lol, u suck" once the match was over.

and the sad thing, despite all their efforts, despite repeated attempts, in preseason, regular season and playoffs, only 3 squads succeeded in 3 years.

so to wrap this post up, taking in the fact I was a regular player in all three seasons and the squads you've been in I can safely say that me nor my teammates (that includes eelam) never lost to you or any of the squads you've been on to this date. so pick your words more wisely. (i'll refrain from mentioning how many times you applied to Pandora for the sake of courtesy)

props to -f-, dice and diso. hope diso will back for next season so i can attempt once again to collect my victory.
                          TWDTJ Champion Fall Season 2022 (6.5 *)

Comment

Originally posted by sarger View Post
                            well thix, Pandora was never a likeable squad to outsiders, but a shitty squad?

Pandora played 3 seasons and lost to 3 squads. dice, -f- and disoblige.
                            that leaves out a pretty big list of squads that were never able to beat us. now add in how much rivalry there was between Pandora and....every squad that was participating. this meant that every game we played, our opposing team did everything in their power and beyond to bring their A-lines, just so they wouldn't have to face the humiliation of losing to us, and by humiliation i mean eelam or mouse saying "lol, u suck" once the match was over.

and the sad thing, despite all their efforts, despite repeated attempts, in preseason, regular season and playoffs, only 3 squads succeeded in 3 years.

so to wrap this post up, taking in the fact I was a regular player in all three seasons and the squads you've been in I can safely say that me nor my teammates (that includes eelam) never lost to you or any of the squads you've been on to this date. so pick your words more wisely. (i'll refrain from mentioning how many times you applied to Pandora for the sake of courtesy)

props to -f-, dice and diso. hope diso will back for next season so i can attempt once again to collect my victory.

u guys dont get it that twlb is like world cup of soccer.

not allways the best (most solid) team will win, eliminations allways got some surprises.

thats what makes this game cool, else dice would have won like 5 out of last 6 seasons and u guys 1.

i also disagree about the strong line thing. i think its not everyone that cares about ppl saying "lol u suck"

Comment

welll, the element of suprise is always a factor, probably the reason why Diso beat us, along with skills. however the best/solid teams will always get far, if not the furthest, (i consider dice as a solid team, they were whenever we faced them).

also the "u suck" was a figure of speech, I was referring to the tension mouse/eelam along with a few others created throughout the years, thus creating rivalry which always enhances the desire to win.
                              TWDTJ Champion Fall Season 2022 (6.5 *)

Comment

Working...
                              X