TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
      Cap the rosters and if the inactive people get axed and don't come back, what difference does it make? You're basically saying that these people with 'permanently afk statuses for 2-3 years' are currently promoting activity?

If the cap is as low as Stab suggests it could be, 25, I would think a few new squads would definitely form. The population is there. Old squads often reform intermittently and take back their old players from existing squads and TWD activity certainly doesn't go down.

A roster limit makes sense because of the simple fact that the big squads are just getting bigger with very few new teams. The result is that there is little place for new, skilled players to go which in the end negatively affects TWD activity and competitiveness.
      This COULD help activity by having more squads. OR it could hinder activity because now there are fewer people on those squads, which means less likely to get enough for a game together all at the same time.

Theres no way to know for sure. You can look at the squads with huge rosters and look at how frequently they play compared to smaller rosterd squads but its still mostly just a guess.

Comment

Well we came across this type of thing a few seasons ago when some of the older squads were dying off... and i agreed back then, and especialy more now.. YOu gotta make the roster limits more strict, we dont simply got the amnt of players as b4, and especialy with ?go base dead the quality players in LB.

Take for example Pene who i <3 ofc, but they are 1 league squad, and 40+ ppl on it. Now i realize not all are active, some are old mofoz etc. Pandora 1 league and 34 on roster, Freebie 40+ (I guess they also wb?) Now thats 115+ ppl on 3 squads, again i realize not all are active, not all currently play etc, but the majority do actualy play regularly and u could form another 2 squads just from reserves basicaly.. Now i dunno how competative they'll be but when the players who will bench every single game for dice, pene, pandora etc join them squads yet just to bench, thats where u get ur problem. U cant blame the squads for recruiting depth, but in all honesty, whats so fun about joining a top squad to bench every game, and even if u win the title, whats so great?

Now is times where you miss squads like Rejected basers who actualy took the time to teach new ppl the game of LB, and unfortunatly with TWL so close u'll never get a new squad to form and actualy compete.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
        X