TWL Pre-Season/General Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Pre-Season/General Predictions

Hello. I am currently taking a break, and am bored as hell, so I decided to try to take at this. TWL looks like it might be damn boring, other than javelins, where Dark is the new Quicksand. I will not predict on my squad, because, well, I'd be a homer.

Syne's line: empion, golden duck, monst3r, quart, rasaq
    Key subs: Harder, num1killa
    This squad might surprise a few people, but will probably be just out of playoffs. They might pick up a win or two against the mid-tier squads, but I don't see them doing that well. Look for Rasaq to put up a solid season, and Paky Dude to dissolve this squad mid-way through.

Paladen's line: Aerin, Jessup, Phyre, Esau, Rainbow Seeker
    Key subs: resusrrected, Jebass
    Too lazy to say anything. Old squad, Jessup will have a solid season, while Aerin/Phyre do decent a few games. May surprise one of the mid-tier teams and give them a running for a game, but, well, I just don't see them being better than anyone except Penetrate. Kudos to you guys for getting this far though.

Savanger's line: Peru, Keith, Misled, Yakuza, Sarrow?
    Subs: FST/Halls
    That's actually rather good. I see them in the middle of the pack, behind the leaders (Sk8/Fierce), fighting with Pandora/Freebie and a couple others. This team can do really well if they slow it down sometimes, as opposed to rushing right when an enemy is seen. The teaming in twdds is damn impressive though.

Savanger vs Sweet:
    Two squads who have improved drastically since they started a couple years ago. Savanger still has the same suicide-rush style, but with better players in Peru/Misled, and a couple others. Sweet still has the same stray style, so it should be an interesting game. From what I know, suiciding works in 4v4 twdds, but doesn't work as well in TWLD. I would say Quicksand proved me wrong, but, well, they lost in the Finals, despite great play by a couple players.

Sweet defeats Savanger 50-45, with Dak MVP'ing

Penetrate's I don't expect much of this team, maybe a win against one of the lower teams. Simply a basing squad trying to have fun.

Asians' line: MITB, Zagis, Rookie, Wage, morin
    Key subs: Speedkillz, Zyphen
    This team can be one of the top of the lower tier, maybe 7th place. They'll have to rely on teaming, and a lot of activity to be good. Morin's lag should win them a few games, and Zagis will have a solid season following a decent TWDTD season.

Penetrate vs Asians:
    Two of the lower squads in TWL. I see them both fighting for a last playoff spot, along with Paladen/Syne.
    Asians defeat Penetrate 50-32, and Zagis MVP's

Freebie's line: kid kaos, Ricko, Sphinktor, chuckle, saetep
    Key subs: Hulk, Props?
    I hate this squad. It's very simple. It's Rapid 2.0, filled with retards imitating a retard. Nevertheless, I think they'll have a great season, maybe top 3 if they show. I feel like Sphinktor is the key to this squad's success, but the guy never shows. Chuckle will put up 13 kills one game, and 2 kills the rest of the games (either that, or first out). Despite all that, this team can be really impressive if they use their strength and midrange. Oh, and keep Violence on the bench. Delectable isn't in this line because I don't think he'll stay, if he does, Freebie just got a lot better (still not top 2 in my eyes).

Fierce's line: RaCka, Kyou, Deez Nuts, Apok, Vash
    Key subs: Weak, Unabled, Skepsis, Lews Therin
    This squad is like a merge of Quicksand and Mad's top players. There's a LOT of depth, and a whole LOT of individual skill, but only so little playtime. I think 2-3 players on this squad will leave once they realize they aren't starting (if they actually care to show). Deez and Racka will both have great seasons as usual, and Kyou will remain consistent as always. I don't think this team should start Apok (but they will), because he's inactive, and he sucks when he's inactive. Right now, Fierce is the best, or second best (Sk8) warbird squad in TW. 6-7 players that can start on any squad, let's see how they do together. Either way, top 2.

Fierce defeats Freebie 50-40, Deez Nuts MVP's.

Sk8's line: Ease, B4sERmaN36_X, Burnt, scoop, Vitja
    Key subs: High Templar, Obi, Creature
    So many rings on this squad when I check roster. Thunder's "back" (but not), and they, in my eyes, have the best shot at winning LD right now, despite Fierce's dominant line. Their starting line has 3 out of 5 starters from Thunder's line, missing Raspi and chuckle. Chuckle is easy to replace, while Raspi will be missed, despite what Ease says. Vitja is supposedly trying to play again. Expect Ease to have another dominant season (not as dominant as last season), Burnt to bring his nikes, and scoop/geisha to provide decent support. Pretty deep squad, definitely a favorite.

Pandora's line: Mythril, money (LOL), Devilish, Pascone, Poseidon
    Key subs: Kentaro, Oops, Exalt
    This team has the potential to be a top 3-4 squad, and the potential to be so, so bad. Look for Mythril be the best warbird in TWL this year, since he really doesn't many other "killers" in that line. Poseidon is going to surprise a LOT of people this Season if he shows, he seems damn solid from what I've seen from him. Just keep oops on the bench and you got a chance.

Sk8 defeats Pandora 50-42, with Ease MVP'ing

General Standings:
    Sk8
    Fierce
    Sweet
    Pandora
    Freebie
    Savanger
    Syne (if they don't dissolve)
    Asians
    Paladen
    Penetrate

Some of this might change depending on where players go (players from Fierce, Raspi, delectable), but in general, I think this is how it might turn out. Hope it's a good read, peace. Oh ya, Creature's going - (again).

Edit: Dark wins LJ. LOL jk, they lose in semis. (I might do LJ/LB later)

i feel bad that riverside decided to LOL at money and then forget i even exist
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

unless im not mistaken exalt and poseidon arent in pandora's twl roster (atleast the last time i checked)..
      (Dutch Baser)>i would have voted mccain cuz he is white

8:Hercules> whats a normal day for a finn consist of ?
      8:Singularity> alcohol and masturbation

Daldur> if u add me 6th obviously u dont want me

BasingCrew

Comment

Nice avatar Sir. How does it feel to be Oops'd?
        When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Good read river, one of the few prediction threads that is actually good. I'm pretty sure Exalt decided football is more important, and Poseidon quit again after playing for a few weeks, so neither will show. I didn't see a lineup for sweet, but I'm assuming the line you played against savanger will be your twl line (dak, river, regen, sacra, vicarious) with maybe reaver, crome, or blood playing if they show (though I heard it's not the real blood).

Regular season standings:
          Sk8
          Fierce
          Sweet/Freebie
          Pandora
          Syne
          Savanger
          Asians
          Paladen
          Penetrate
          http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

forgot about me. thanks.

soon-to-be twld all star warbird <- right here

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
              Nice avatar Sir. How does it feel to be Oops'd?

lol :grin:
              GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Meh, not bad. Oh and we <3 you too riverside. :wub:
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
                X