TWL-D predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL-D predictions

2: Dak> riverside why you always raging against females on this squad? do we always have to have a sausagefest in here

discuss.
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

To be fair, I'd say that Riverside is an equal-opportunity rager. He also rages against people who won't team, homosexuals, newbs, and so forth.
    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
      To be fair, I'd say that Riverside is an equal-opportunity rager. He also rages against people who won't team, homosexuals, newbs, and so forth.
      Finally, someone who understands me.

Comment

you guys arent gonna suck eachothers dicks now are you
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Riverpub, y u foamin bra? Y u ragin?
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Exalt:

Fierce: 50 - Asians: 30

Comment:
            Poor asians have no chance. You asian players have to be delusional to think you will win in these predictions. I feel bad for you.

Discuss
            http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

Originally posted by saetep View Post
              Exalt:

Fierce: 50 - Asians: 30

Comment:
              Poor asians have no chance. You asian players have to be delusional to think you will win in these predictions. I feel bad for you.

Discuss
              Exalt:

Syne: 45 - Savanger: 50

Comment:
              Syne is terrible, and will dissolve within the next 4 or 5 games. They dissolved the last 3 seasons of TWL. I honestly don't understand why Humid is letting them even PLAY in TWL under that name. Paky Dude should be lifebanned from ever cap'ing a TWL squad. His terrible squads full of terrible players need to stop trying. Savanger wins with the X-Factor: Peru.

Really wish you would of did your TWLD predictions on forums since no one else did them. Seen you left a paragraph comment for every LD game. Bring it here...

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                Exalt:

Comment:
                Syne is terrible, and will dissolve within the next 4 or 5 games. They dissolved the last 3 seasons of TWL. I honestly don't understand why Humid is letting them even PLAY in TWL under that name. Paky Dude should be lifebanned from ever cap'ing a TWL squad. His terrible squads full of terrible players need to stop trying. Savanger wins with the X-Factor: Peru.

Really wish you would of did your TWLD predictions on forums since no one else did them. Seen you left a paragraph comment for every LD game. Bring it here...
                I admit I was wrong on a couple games! I'm 3-2 this week in LD predictions! I'm 60%, but I still have next week to fix my average baby!

Anyway, Asians had a great game, and so did Syne. I might have overlooked them, but we'll see! Syne, you have to stay alive a full season without dissolving before I will give you props though. The last 3 seasons put a sour taste in my mouth with you guys. History tends to repeat itself, so we'll see what happens.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                  Exalt:

Comment:

In exalts defense, Peru didn't even show up and I'm sure if he had along with halls, they would've most likely dominated Syne.

P.s. Peru did have a poor showing in the game last week though I'm sure the "it was only preseason" card will come into play there.

Edit: Also in his defense I am 95.6% sure that Asians wasn't the winner in anyones predictions that isn't on their current roster.
                  A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

Working...
                  X