Warning: Roster Checks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning: Roster Checks

I will be performing the first wave of official roster checks tomorrow. Squads in 3 leagues (sk8, sweet, and freebie) are allowed 35 players, squads in 2 leagues are allowed 30, and squads in 1 league are allowed 25. I will notify the captains of the squad if you are not in compliance, and you will have until Friday at midnight EST to be in compliance with the rules (or at least attempt to if there are problems with the website). If you are not in compliance, then your squad could face severe penalties.

-Humid
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Originally posted by Summa View Post
    If you are not in compliance, then your squad could face severe penalties.
    taser to the balls if you don't comply
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Anyone know why we need roster limits?

Comment

Because with limits it will increase the possibility that there will be enough teams to have a healthy competition in TWL. There have always been limits for this reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
          Because with limits it will increase the possibility that there will be enough teams to have a healthy competition in TWL. There have always been limits for this reason.
          Confused. Qualifications have already been and gone so making us axe players for no reason = what?

This is going to result in having 50+ borderline active players being axed and the possibility of a few of them leaving the game for good.

Comment

players can remain on a squad's twd roster and still participate in twd matches whilst twl is ongoing

a lot of the semi-active folks do this year after year
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
              players can remain on a squad's twd roster and still participate in twd matches whilst twl is ongoing

a lot of the semi-active folks do this year after year
              I see, I thought it was TWD roster aswell.

Comment

Working...
              X