No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Broadcasting TWL/TWD games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Broadcasting TWL/TWD games?

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...WL-TWD-matches
    Youtube.com/FieryFire3D
    Every subscriber, video view, and time spent winning cash events directly helps our growth!

may as well just waste a minute to double post in this thread as well.

it's good quality for a youtube video, although there are better sites for uploading videos that will have less of a quality loss. could you try uploading the video to www.viddler.com ? because if i recall right, the quality there will be much better compared to youtube and it should upload faster too.

if you don't feel like doing that, that's fine, only a suggestion. none the less, the video you have in youtube has a nice quality, good enough to see every detail (albeit, it's a bit blurry - still, you can see the names, chats, bullets, bombs and explosions just fine) on 720p HD mode when putting pop-upping it.

keep it up.

+1 :fear:

edit: also, facebook video should have a nice quality, pretty much no loss of quality in that site. although, not sure if you want to upload it there. :P

edit #2: maybe you could post the videos directly to this forum, like embed them after a post. :turned:
    Last edited by Turban; 09-23-2010, 07:56 AM.

Comment

do it. I miss watching heavensent's twl videos :[
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I'd suggest hosting them on both youtube and facebook. Youtubers will run across the video and wonder what it's about - free advertising right there. Then with facebook you can add it up and everyone who has facebook can link to it if they want so all their friends can see it and possibly start playing the game (that would be cool to have more friends start playing, I've already got a couple that do)

Comment

Working...
        X