Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWL Round 2 Matches are currently available online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Round 2 Matches are currently available online!

http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFire3D?feature=mhum

TWLB - Pandora vs Sk8
    TWLB - Penetrate vs Sage
    TWLB - Dice vs Sweet (Half w/ no sounds just music overlay since Pene vs Sage ended early)
    TWLD - Paladen vs Asians

Enjoy!

Original thread:

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...WL-TWD-matches

ff
    Youtube.com/FieryFire3D
    Every subscriber, video view, and time spent winning cash events directly helps our growth!

good stuff ff. really appreciate the time and effort on these replays. :]
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

wow, good commentary
      Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

thanks, appreciate it. :fear:

Comment

Figured this would be the best to keep the game going strong (well stronger than it is now ). At least people have a place to refer new players on TW if they are ever interested. I'll try to keep improving and I welcome feedback (good/bad)!
          Youtube.com/FieryFire3D
          Every subscriber, video view, and time spent winning cash events directly helps our growth!

Comment

this is pretty awesome, thanks ff
            PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
            ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

ya thanks ff great quality, it was fun watching me suck it up at the end of that game

Comment

I love having the audio-to-text caption on for this video. It's SO OFF and hilarious when you read it.

""Mike you while the skin can remember was shocked and I think the leader beautiful mine accidents"" 2:54

"though the succession and it's intriguing city kids Africa" 3:35

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                  I love having the audio-to-text caption on for this video. It's SO OFF and hilarious when you read it.

""Mike you while the skin can remember was shocked and I think the leader beautiful mine accidents"" 2:54

"though the succession and it's intriguing city kids Africa" 3:35
                  Def more than one way to skin a cat!
                  Youtube.com/FieryFire3D

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX View Post
                    ya thanks ff great quality, it was fun watching me suck it up at the end of that game
                    that one fr entrance was pretty epic, but then you followed it up with an epic fail by dying about 2 seconds later

and when you divide an epic by an epic fail, well i think that's like dividing by zero
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                      that one fr entrance was pretty epic, but then you followed it up with an epic fail by dying about 2 seconds later

and when you divide an epic by an epic fail, well i think that's like dividing by zero
                      undefined?

Comment

Good job FF! It's great to watch basing matches and to see the videos so smooth and detailed. I think heavensent did a good job with what he had in previous TWL's but I'm really digging the quality of the videos.

I only saw the pene/sage lb, so I don't know if it applies for any of the other games, but I don't think you need to fiddle with the kill messages so much! I am sure that most people (or at least me) do not mind just having the kill messages in the center or in chat. No need to change it around for visibility, though I thank you for your kindness! Maybe instead of that you can show !mvp's every once and a while? My small thing to nit-pick, but other wise keep up the quality!
                        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

So when the fuck can we start playing twlj since it's behind everyother league ATM?
                          TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                          2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                          TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                          TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                          cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                          Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

good job man, very entertaining and good quality :grin:
                            SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
                            SSCU Trench Wars
                            Triple Threat
                            SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
                            SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
                            SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
                            SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
                            SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
                            SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
                            SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

Originally posted by Children <ER> View Post
                              good job man, very entertaining and good quality :grin:
                              shut da fuck up
                              (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                              (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                              (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                              (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Working...
                              X