TWLD Week 3 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oops View Post
    you blow at this game everyone gets better and u stay the same, now u blow. jones i emailed u my article
    I called that last weekend.

KK, stop hating. If you don't like the predictions, do it yourself fool! Also... stop using the "if I was 100%" excuse man... just fucking get 100% and prove you are the man. You've been 20% for the last 5 years... somethins gotta give... either your ego... or your twl average
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Prediction

We all have a really great time.
      When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Stylez View Post
        Also, Paladen and Asians are pretty tough. It's just that they play every game like it's TWLD, even when they're DD'ing. Though once the weeks go on the real squads will start actually caring more. That's when the real competition will start.

Myself, Weak, Delectable, Vash, Skepsis and/or Vys, Geio, Death Row, Kyou, DISTRICT (only mention these guys as subs because I don't know if they'll show) "and Crome once he's accepted on TWL roster" will be good enough. It's Paladen though, so I doubt it will matter to much who we put in, though we won't underestimate them like we did Asians.
        insults sting =( you just said we arent "real squads"

also, i dont see how underestimation has an impact on a game, are you saying you played blindfolded or something?

Comment

stylez have weak text racka what time sunday for ld. And tell weak to tell racka to text or call me with the gametime. Thanks.

Comment

ya u couldnt just message that to stylez in game u had to show everyone how gay u r that u text eachother
            5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
            5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
            5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
            5:Melanoma> aight cool
            5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
            5:Oops> what?
            5:Melanoma> ye
            5:Oops> you serious?
            5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
            5:Melanoma> fu
            5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
            5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

damn son greg oden got nothing on you
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

hopefully riverside can stay in and dak will step up, but i doubt it

Comment

Working...
                X