Syne LD appeal - bot broke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syne LD appeal - bot broke

so, bot broke at about 40-40 score between syne and sweet, when syne tried to use a !sub, and bot didnt respond...i believe this greatly effected the end of the match, thus the appeal should be granted.

thank you
    Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

True...even if it doesn't go we showed that we can be competitive which I'm happy about. Great match either way and who knows how it would of ended if subs were working for both squads, not just Syne.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
        True...even if it doesn't go we showed that we can be competitive which I'm happy about. Great match either way and who knows how it would of ended if subs were working for both squads, not just Syne.
        You showed you can be competitive? Zeebu and a2m were in, enough said.

Edit: forgot to mention your squad is what, 1-5? competitive? what a joke.
        A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

That's not even true. Vash is trying to not his 11-10 performance against SYNE tarnish his TWLD records.

1:nimp> i started a riot in spec chat saying bot was broken
          1:nimp> loool

Comment

Originally posted by Regen View Post
            geez, newbie I never heard of dissing vets like a2m. now I remember why I hate wbs and don't recruit them to my squad
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
            1:waven> is if im going to prison
            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

lol at this retard degrading 2 twl winners.
              TWLB Season 12 & 14 Champion

Comment

twl winners or not their not warbirds
                5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                5:Melanoma> aight cool
                5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                5:Oops> what?
                5:Melanoma> ye
                5:Oops> you serious?
                5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                5:Melanoma> fu
                5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

i let go of the reins for one season and everything goes to shit
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                    geez, newbie I never heard of dissing vets like a2m. now I remember why I hate wbs and don't recruit them to my squad
                    Doesn't matter if they are vets. Zeebu isn't a wb and a2m logs on for an hour a week. I like them both.
                    A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by Oops View Post
                      twl winners or not their not warbirds
                      what he said
                      SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                      SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                      Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                      Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                      1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                      1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Appeal.

We want a rematch. Bots broke at 40-40. It's in the rules.

If a squad feels that such factors as game referee decisions, staff involvement, server or router error, cheating, or other instances have affected the outcome and fairness of a game, that squad has the right to appeal to the League Operator. It is up to the squad to ensure that as much information as possible is included in the appeal for the League Operators to make a fair decision.

Technically the bot broke and we did try to sub. MegaVysLectable lagged out twice.
                        Not trying to jip the system but if the rules are written there this should be a legitimate appeal.

Get back to me,

Thanks,

Harder

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
                          That's not even true. Vash is trying to not his 11-10 performance against SYNE tarnish his TWLD records.

1:nimp> i started a riot in spec chat saying bot was broken
                          1:nimp> loool
                          can you guys fukin relax? yes syne has failed in the past and has been disqualified many times, but this season they are trying pretty hard to stay alive and the game was pretty close so calm the fuk down and lose this new found ego please, all he said was that hes happy syne played competitively jeez

oh and btw there was no fukin bot issues you dumbfuks it was all a greatly timed troll, so lols at harder for trying to milk this
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

at least send the appeals to the damn twl operator appeal email thingy.

ty.

Comment

Doesn't matter if they are vets. Zeebu isn't a wb and a2m logs on for an hour a week. I like them both.
                              I log on only sundays. Whats wrong with that

Comment

Working...
                              X