• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the hell unbanned jones?!
    2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
    2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
    2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

yeah the loss vs fierce was a necessary evil. you need a slap in the face to bring you back from the brink of boredom and complacency. now we're hungry again.

hi jones! :]
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
        this loss was probably the best thing has happened to us all season.

we are going to play alot better vs. sk8, even though they are better than Fierce. that I promise.
        I received some terrible news saturday morning so I was fucked all weekend. Not that I'm a game changer, but I'm sure the outcome of the game would have been different with at least one more potential starter. Sorry jones, I just haven't had time to log on and tell you guys. I'm posting from my phone. Flame on.
        A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

Im gonna showup come playoff time and hopefully Savanger can do some work and earn some respect
          [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Working...
          X