TWLD Week 8 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Week 8 Predictions

So as twld has 2 weeks left, the last playoff spot is up for grabs, and since no one else has made a prediction thread, I thought why the hell not. So here goes:

Syne (1-6) vs Penetrate (0-7)

So this match has almost nothing to do with playoff implications, but its still gotta be played. Penetrate will look to brokenfirst, minotar, and bacon to continue their decent play (if they decide to show) and try to scratch out their first win this twld season. Syne on the other hand has showed that they can bring 5 to each game, but im not sure what 5 will decide to show. If Rasaq, Monst3r, and harder show up, I'm pretty sure this one won't be close. If they don't penetrate could pull out a small upset.

Winner: Syne 50-43

Freebie (2-5) vs Paladen (2-5)

This game matches two 2-5 squads who desperately need a win or they can kiss ld playoffs goodbye. Freebie needs its wbs to show up, yes I'm talking to you Beam, sphinktor, ricko, chuckle, crimson, and you too saetep. You guys better play this weekend or you can just definitely buy your front row tickets to watch the ld playoffs. Paladen on the other hand, has played well as a whole, but came up short a few times. Jessup, Rainbow Seeker, and company will need a strong outing from all of its starters or they will be joining syne and penetrate.

Winner: Freebie 50-46

Asians (5-2) vs Savanger (3-4)

This is a must win game for savanger. They have a roster full of capable players, but they are so up and down, each week. Peru, Misled, Yakuza, Halls, Quartz, and the rest of their wbs will hopefully have their wb on because if they don't Asians quick teaming attack will tear them apart. Asians have already locked up a spot in playoffs, so I'm not exactly sure what approach they are going to take here, but I do imagine they will show their normal starters and give savanger a run for their money, but I think in the end Savanger needs this win too much.

Winner: Savanger 50-41
    Pandora (5-2) vs Fierce (5-2)

This is a matchup of two of the top tier ld squads, and both of them have already locked up a playoff spot. With the top seeds receiving a bye in week 1 of playoffs, look for both squads to give it their best. Pandora has been led by Mythril, money, and Casket and will need them to be on their game to pull out a win. They are probably the most underrated team in twld. Fierce on the other hand, can play like a contender ( i.e.: last week vs sweet) or they can play absolutely terrible (i.e.: vs paladen / savanger - no offense) This game will be decided who shows up for fierce, if its like last week with deez nuts, delectable, kyou and company, I favor Fierce, but if its like other weeks, this game is a toss up.

Winner: Fierce 50-44

Game of the Week

Sk8 (6-1) vs Sweet (6-1)

This game matches the top two ranked squads in ld so far and could play a huge roll in who gets the overall number one seed. Sk8 has looked impressive this year so far led by Burnt, Ease and company. They have that vet experience, and the teaming to take ld and look for them to continue their strong play. Sweet lost their first game last week vs Fierce, however they were missing a few starters. Look for Vash and Regen to return this week but I just think sk8 is too strong right now for them.

Winner: Sk8 50-46
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

+1

Comment

were going to do damage on fierce. and we havent been carried by casket or money, theyve had one or two good games, along with one or two awful ones, the people who have helped us the most are mythril and lasenza, u guys underestimate her
      5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
      5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
      5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
      5:Melanoma> aight cool
      5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
      5:Oops> what?
      5:Melanoma> ye
      5:Oops> you serious?
      5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
      5:Melanoma> fu
      5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
      5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

ah i knew i forgot someone, sorry lasenza, but money is very consistant, dont underestimate my boy from h-town. anyways I hope that your wrong, I feel like we could do some srs damage to u guys as long as our wbs show up
        help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
        help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

I don't remember having a bad game yet, oops just a hater

Comment

I predict me leaving Syne within the next couple of days. Tired of this inactive shit.

Comment

profreepi recruiting pm ricko to join
              Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                I predict me leaving Syne within the next couple of days. Tired of this inactive shit.
                ty 4 this info
                1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                beam> stfu tsunami
                Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

yo brah, did you just put sk8 over sweet when you clearly know i play for sweet? what the fuck you mean brah?
                  Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                    yo brah, did you just put sk8 over sweet when you clearly know i play for sweet? what the fuck you mean brah?
                    meh, one thing I learn, not betting against Ease, Burnt, b4ser, and crew til someone beats them in playoffs (unless they play fierce, which in that case, I predict we win :P )

Comment

Casket i subbed u in that penetrate game or something and u 2-5d in 30 seconds or some shit
                      5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                      5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                      5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                      5:Melanoma> aight cool
                      5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                      5:Oops> what?
                      5:Melanoma> ye
                      5:Oops> you serious?
                      5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                      5:Melanoma> fu
                      5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                      5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Originally posted by Oops View Post
                        Casket i subbed u in that penetrate game or something and u 2-5d in 30 seconds or some shit
                        Yeah but that's not a full "game", and I don't look at being strayed then spawned out a bad game but its all good, Pandora to the finals biatch.

Comment

Working...
                        X