...really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...really?

I think we the ppl deserve an explanation of why Sika was allowed back on Hit after leaving the squad. If it's because "he got hacked" then how are you supposed to defend yourself there? Can you prove it? You bend the rules to allow this faggot back on a squad and you can't even bend your rules and put the softlock back to it's original starting date for the last couple of seasons. I think the latter would be the easier decision.

I don't know what happened here, I didn't even hear about it until someone on tenure mentioned it to me. I'll find out what happened as soon as I can though.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

also cape back on twl roster after being axed, poor zyclon though

Comment

The Cape one was, as far as I know, a unanimous decision from the twl ops who voted. I stand by my yes vote in that situation. I'll have to find out exactly what happened here before I make any comment though.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

I think the real question here is: Does Heisman have a hidden talent after all? (Giving head)
          "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

I didn't even bother looking at Cape. Looked at "On the move" and seen that 1.337 was accepted to Hit by flared and was like...? WTF is going on? This mother fucker got axed from a squad which resulted in 2 other players leaving, as I see it on twd site, and he's allowed back on TWL roster after being axed? Should automatically be "oh well, captain of their squad made a decision to axe him, we have no business in this matter." Then you have a player like Zyclon who tries to help out another squad and he's unaware of the rules, which he really isn't to blame, he's just a player (early softlock fucked him over and myself, not used to it being right after week 1 games). Like Zidane said, poor Zyclon. Atleast, imo, he had a legitimate argument.

Comment

Well cape had a pretty clear cut case. I can't comment on the zyclon situation because I wasn't an op then, think I was still <ER>, so I don't know all the circumstances.

Comment

Ya its pretty clear cut if ur from dice and need cape to terr LOL

If ur implying i axed cape b4 i left to fuk them ur clearly wrong, for you can see the times listed "on the move" section... I axed him and i didnt leave directliy after, i was demoted by a2m which is the reason i left... all those times are shown there in that order... but whatever i figured this would happen lol

Also dont u think if i logged in planning to leave, and wanting to fuk dice b4 i left... i would of axed someoen like CHief, or megaman89, or cripple or someoen whos atleast a starter rite?? I mean my "sabotage" event was pretty lame if my choice was to axe cape to hurt them... lol
                Last edited by Cig Smoke; 07-03-2011, 01:08 PM.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                  I think we the ppl deserve an explanation of why Sika was allowed back on Hit after leaving the squad.
                  I actually agree with this shithead

Comment

My thought is unless an account was actually hacked and you can prove it looking at login ips on the website nobody should be allowed back on a squad after soft lock or hard lock depending on which rule they qualify under. Once you start allowing people back on rosters which you have a rule against on a case by case basis, especially if the players in question are considered "vet" players then bias comes into play which why I am assuming we have very clear cut rules on this matter in the first place. Seems kinda dumb to me, squad captains being emo, retards getting drunk and leaving squads or any other "drama" aspect that makes someone leave a squad or get axed from a squad after a lock isn't really a fucking excuse, people should make better decisions in life and have to suffer the consequences of their actions.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

joke league
                      GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                        ddddddd
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                        Originally posted by the_paul
                        Gargle battery acid fuckface
                        Originally posted by Material Girl
                        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

more dice favoritism, must be nice ot have twl op on ur squad. nice to know ppl can come back to TWL roster after being removed past the lock and getting flag jupes when on dice but not paladen.

keep up the stellar work.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

we looked in to the 1.337 case and found that someone attempted to log in to his TWD account with the wrong password and after a few different attempts was able to successfully log in and leave Hit's roster. the IP used when 1.337 left the roster was not his IP nor was it even from the same area, so i let him rejoin. LF and i had no say in the cape thing, but every other TWL op voted in favor of letting him rejoin.
                            Gun remembers.

Comment

This is true, the cape case was pretty clear cut and it was unanimous. I'm not accusing you of anything cig, I don't care why you left or what your motives are. You could have axed mm89 or you could have axed someone worthless like lf (luv u), they would have been reinstated based on the circumstances. And once again, Flared and LF had literally no say in the Cape situation, so you can stop with your investigation there sherlock claushouse.

Comment

Working...
                              X