• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal: Sage vs. Dice (TWLJ Week 7)

:zidane:yo tell me exactly what happened
    :zidane:so i can post it
    (zidane)>k
    (zidane)>im tournying, got spawned out of wb tourny and said dingle or dingledoink
    (zidane)>forget which, i go downstairs to get drink
    (zidane)>im warned by hms when im back
    (zidane)>not silenced
    (zidane)>i say "wow ur a loser hms"
    (zidane)>he silences me for an hour
    (zidane)>then im pissed he silences me after already warning me even tho i didnt say anything else
    (zidane)>so i logged on diff name to talk to him
    (zidane)>and banned

This shouldn't be swept under the rug and the thing is it isn't. HMS is currently avoiding Demonic because he is going to get reamed for this. But let's forget about Stargazer and think how this has impacted TWL. Due to this unjust banning Sage lost their LJ vs Dice by roughly 10 points. These are 10 points we all know zid could have easily gotten. His influence on the game could have sent it in to overtime for all we know. With that being said we are asking for a replay because this isn't because zid was out of town, but because he was forced to play with his dingy in EG while the rest of his squad got to play TWL. Regardless of what happens to HMS Stargayzer, Sage deserves a fair shot at beating dice.

Thanks and god bless America
    -diakka
    Last edited by PH; 07-06-2011, 05:15 PM.
    Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Originally posted by Diakka View Post
    Due to this unjust banning Sage lost their LJ vs Dice by roughly 10 points. These are 10 points we all know zid could have easily gotten. His influence on the game could have sent it in to overtime for all we know
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

that like will make me seem like a jackass. ez.

Comment

am gettin very emoshinol rite now... pls vs a knife to ur wrist, ty4dis and god bless your moms vagina
        help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
        help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

A decision based entirely on personal emotion, rather than actual fact. This changes the dynamic of teamplay, and thus the result of the game.

In a crucial time of playoff qualification, this MUST not go unnoticed.

TWL fan favorites, and social status is not the topic of discussion.

FACT: Ban was not by the book, and changed game outcome.

Comment

it could of been two ways, zidane get 12-10 or 6-10, either way, no way you guys gonna be able to handle mega and stayon.. take your loss and move on, not like you gonna beat thunder or dice in playoffs anyways
            help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
            help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by squallFF8 View Post
              A decision based entirely on personal emotion, rather than actual fact. This changes the dynamic of teamplay, and thus the result of the game.
              this is what your appeal is based on, personal emotion and opinon. you're pretty much stating if zid was there you guys would win. you really think you have a chance either way? take your loss and move on. we subbed out waven and played a2m and vys, maye we should appeal because we didn't have all our staters there also. go back under your bridge
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
              1:waven> is if im going to prison
              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

No, our appeal wasnt based on personal emotion. The ban was. Our appeal is based on our top player not able to play based on a rash decision.

Lets be realistic, I had to play in that game, Cranium and M_M god had to play..
                rather than our top line.. You still had Stayon and Megaman in , and it wasnt a complete blowout.

Why is HMS allowed to do this, and walk away with nothing said at all?

Comment

1. Zidane should have been banned for saying dingle already.
                  2. By logging on another name Zidane was evading the silence he got for a reason. What he should have done is log on another zone to talk with HMS.
                  3. I've never seen Zidane get 10 kills vs dicE

Also you can't even get spawned in tourny wtf ?

Comment

you can get spawned in tourny it just doesnt count, but thats going off topic.
                    7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

in reply to maketso

1. you of all people should know you don't get banned for saying dingle once, don't be hypocritical
                      2. the silence was unwarranted
                      3. you must not follow twjd / twlj

In regards to this appeal i'm not saying we would have won for sure, but HMS made an unjust decision that hurt our chances.

Comment

Calling a staffer, who spends most of his time in this game, a loser is more than a good reason to silence.
                        I get silenced like once a week for that kind of stuff

Your chances beating dicE or Thunder with or without you is 0. Stop posting retarded appeals already so I don't have to respond to them.

And no I do not follow twjd/twlj.

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                          you really think you have a chance either way?
                          !accept dice challenge

A game of 5V5 TWLJ has started vs dice?

Comment

if zid is ur top player u guys got problems
                            LA

Comment

That's probably the dumbest appeal i have ever seen.
                              2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
                              2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
                              2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

Working...
                              X