TWL Prediction Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Prediction Winners

TWLD- Fierce (strong combo of wbs that most likely will take this title down) CHALLENGER: PANDORA
    TWLJ- dicE (strong combo of mega evildeed and stayon) CHALLENGERS: PANDORA/ VALUE
    TWLB- Pandora (still a powerhouse and looking strong) CHALLENGER: ENEMY

Note: This is based off the first 5 weeks of TWL Season 18.
    Last edited by iPad; 02-20-2014, 06:16 AM.

I challenge your predictions.

TWLD - Fair enough, no one can really compete with these two teams enough to beat them twice in a best of 3
    TWLJ - I can't help but say that Fierce should be in this tug of war, not saying at the top, but they can beat all 3 of these teams, and "can" being the key word. I'm not implying they will or they won't, being as that would be extremely biased, but I'm saying they have the ability to do it. Seeing as though they should have beat dice, but choked away their lead at the end and already beat pandora in regular season pretty soundly. Regular season doesnt mean a ton, but it can shed some light on things. Value will prove their worthiness as they will play dice/fierce in the next 2 weeks and I feel they will finish 1-1. I would say it's between these 4 teams.
    TWLB - How can you not include Dice in this? They win almost every season they participate in. I can understand you saying they aren't the top dog atm, but to say they aren't in the running is beyond me. I agree that Pandora is the team to beat, and enemy is a force not to be taken lightly, but to leave out dice is too much for me to let go.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

We are working on a season end prediction/playoff seeds/finals showdown for each league. Stay tuned.

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

LD: fierce. pandora is the second best, but it wont be enough, fierce is too stacked
        LJ: id say dice, but u can say im biased. its between dice, pandora and fierce, value is a good squad and they are undefeated, but they have less talent and experience than the other 3 squads, id say they are losing in semis.
        LB: say what u want, but dice won pretty much every season it played in lb, only lost in 1 or 2, and one of those they didnt even reach playoffs, eternal favourite. the clear challenger is enemy and not pandora, shayde will be missed in playoffs, where spids are needed to step up and make a difference. dice has 3/4 of those, enemy has 2/3, pandora has 1(spezza).
        Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
        1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Someone fix my computer 100% and Pandora will win LJ by far.
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
            Someone fix my computer 100% and Pandora will win LJ by far.
            If someone fixes your comp, are you going to get someone good to play on it? O snap

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
              If someone fixes your comp, are you going to get someone good to play on it? O snap
              If someone writes the TWLB predictions and turns them in earlier in the week, are you going to get them posted in a timely manner or burn time replying to this stuff? O snap x 2 :P
              eph

Comment

Yo, we are waiting on TWLD as usual.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

TWLD: Fierce
                  TWLJ: Up in the Air. I would say Value (shocker), Pandora or Dice
                  TWLB: Up in the Air: Enemy, Pandora or Dice

Depends on who shows up in the playoffs, and who goes on vacation lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X