Season 18: TWLD Official All Star Ballot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 18: TWLD Official All Star Ballot

Here are players eligible for all-star voting based onthe games played criteria. Please use this forum to vote. If you do not want to vote publicly, please send me a private message with your votes. Please pick 5 players per conference, and it doesnt matter what conference you are in. Try to be unbiased, as we are trying not to make this a popularity contest but rather on the merits of games played this season. If you have not seen any of the TWLD games this year, I urge you to not vote. Remember, stats are not everything as far as importance of players goes. If there is a player that reaches 4 games played this season, and his stats validate him being on the all-star ballot, you may bring it into considersation for voting (Please PM this via forums as we are trying to keep this thread for voting).

* - Means they qualified due to Replays so far.

-You can not vote for your own squad (that means you can't vote for yourself).************************************

***************UPDATED STATS AS OF WEEK 7 BELOW**************

The Polls will close Thursday at 12:00 am Est following Week 7 Games as the All-star games will be played during Replay Week.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tiny; 03-04-2014, 09:48 PM.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Eastern Conference
    Apok
    Lasenza
    Rasaq
    Welt
    Dak

Western Conference
    Best
    Sawyer
    War
    Mythril
    Ease

Comment

my vote

whatever conference

welt
      lasenza
      apok
      dak
      nowyoudie

other conference

best
      war
      guero
      mitb
      weak
      1:Mattey> proof that god doesnt exist : animals can swim into your dickhole

TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

rasaq should have fun playing with welt and lasenza so please vote for him

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

allow rasaq
          GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

would like to nominate beam for every slot thx

Comment

"Would like to nominate Beam for the retard of the year award"

Comment

Eastern - Fierce v. Western - Pandora

What if 10 people voted from one squad and only a total of 15 people voted altogether? That puts the odds against that squad showing anyone in the all-star game.

Comment

Eastern

apok
                  lasenza
                  skepsis
                  stylez
                  welt

Western

Best
                  Ease
                  Ivf
                  Racka
                  Weak
                  JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                  JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                  mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                  mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Seems a bit premature to vote with 2 rounds to go (3 for value/wolf), especially with value still to play Fierce/Wolf
                    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Voting is open until after week 7 games are played. You can wait until then to vote if you need to.
                      1:waven> u challenge
                      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Prepping...will give votes after week 6. Doing homework on dis ish!

Comment

Eastern conference:

Apok
                          LaSenza
                          Flew
                          Welt
                          Rasaq

Western conference

ivf
                          RaCka
                          Ricko
                          Burnt
                          Jessup
                          help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                          help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Eastern:

Apok - Solid year, wasn't there for his game against Value so not sure how his 8-8 reflects on how he played. Maybe he lured for the rest of his team.
                            Dak - Having a good year.
                            LaSenza - would probably be #1.
                            Skepsis (Had a great performance against Pandora, 16-6)
                            Welt - could argue him being #1, but since he didn't play vs value that took him out of my arguement.

With a possible 1 or 2 subs, I think cranium deserves one of them. He's having a decent year. His 15-9 game against Juans was impressive alone and helps him out with getting A look at being an All-Star.

Next sub would go to NowYouDie. He had two good games against Enemy and Paladen. He also had a score of 9-10 against Savanger in a 4v5 match which is also impressive, imagine if they showed 5.

Western:

Best - Having a great year. Beasted against Value which would seem like an evenly matched squad with a 14-4. Rest of his scores were a result of bullying, as was most of Fierce vs Everyone.
                            Mythril - Good year. Had a 9-10 against Fierce in a blowout match 25-50, also where Best had his worst game of 3-10.
                            Ricko - Had an 8-10 vs Pandora in which Ardour and Dele went 0-8 (let's just say 0-10). He also had a 13-10 in his match against Fierce where the next highest score were two 6-10s. 3 games, 2 meaningful matches with decent scores, 1 stat-boosting match vs Paladen where he went 12-8
                            Weak - Destroyed squads he was supposed to with scores of 13-3 and 12-6
                            Tanzu or Ease - Toss up...Ease with a 13-3 against Wolf. Tanzu with a 13-2 and 9-1 against weak competition. Also went 11-6 against a Savanger squad who could only show 4.

Sub - Tanzu, Ease, and Guero, depending on who the actual 5th is.
                            Jessup - Just to represent Paladen.

Comment

OK...anyways, wanted to add cranium's 15-9 against Juans was a carry in helping them win that match.

Comment

Working...
                              X