• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 18: TWLJ Official Predictions - Week 6

TWLJ- By: Tiny

Dudgeon (1-4) vs Fierce (4-1)
    31 - 50

Yet another long, tough week for the dudgeonites, and I dont see it getting any better. Fierce coming off a tough defeat last week, will only take out their anger on the struggling dudgeon who's only victory has been that of a forfeit. Dudgeon will show heart as they always do, show up, and more than likely get their teeth kicked in once more. Look for a valiant effort from Zizzo, but only to be overpowered by Fierce's individual talent. Teaming can only take you so far without a core of strong players. Look for dudgeon to be short handed in the first 5 minutes of the game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revenge (2-3) vs. Pandora (3-2)
    36 - 50

Revenge has struggled this season to keep its head above water. Just as of recently has it started to show promise of some fight left in them, but soon to be distinguised by Pandora. Pandora looking to get a high seed in the playoff bracket and doesnt want to hand out any more freebies. Pandora will play a line strong enough to win but wont take the game completely serious. Revenge will put up a good fight, but will lack the depth to put Pandora on their heels. Revenge's only hope is that all their javs show up and have a HUGE game, but Pandora will take this game with relative ease (no pun intended).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juans (1-4) vs Enemy (0-1)
    50 - 44

This will be a good game to watch. Juans' record is much worse than the combined abilities of their squad, but have been unable to connect the dots. Enemy, after recently joining TWLJ, has picked up a decnt couple of javs as they gave Pandora a little more than they expected from the basing squad. Enemy will give Juans a run for their money, as this will be a close game to the end, but Enemy's lack of depth in the jav department will be the downfall. I fully expect a big game from NYD after the recent chokes he's had as he will be looking to redeem himself. Revered, a great pick up from the inactive list, will make or break this game depending on if he can last the whole game.

Dice (4-1) vs Value (5-0)
    Game of the Week
    50 - 47

I fully expect this to be an action packed game with no dull moments. Dice looking to reclaim their seat at the tippy top, while Value looking to prove themselves worthy of their undefeated rec and perfect season. Dice, fresh off of knocking down the undefeated Fierce, steps right into the ring with the last undefeated team. Value's javs, just recently slapped together before the season, is riding purely on ability and has shown great promise in knocking down Pandora, but in the long run have not been playing together as long as the dice lineup. The next two weeks will show what kind of character this value lineup is made of. If value doesnt show its best lineup, I feel they will be severely punished by the dice lineup. Dice will come out swinging, whether Value can avoid the initial knockout punch and keep on going will be the deciding factor.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.
Working...
X