Wolf vs Value LD appeal changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf vs Value LD appeal changed

Rasaq notified TWL staff that riverside would be unable to play twl for the remainder of the season and as such his grounds for the appeal are no longer there. He made it clear a rematch would just be a waste of everyones time and accepted the previous score. Value wins the game 50-31
    5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
    1:Cig <er>> ROFL
    1:fiS> LOL
    1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Originally posted by Reckful View Post
    Rasaq notified TWL staff that riverside would be unable to play twl for the remainder of the season and as such his grounds for the appeal are no longer there. He made it clear a rematch would just be a waste of everyones time and accepted the previous score. Value wins the game 50-31
    Wait, why would I be unable to play twl for the remainder of the season again?

I've been busy the past few Sundays, will probably be back on the next couple, so unless Rasaq plans on benching me (which I wouldn't blame him), not really sure where he's getting his info from.

Soooo...

Comment

Your boy Cres said you wouldn't be around until late March and as Ricko mentioned to me it would've been when playoffs are starting. Either way, I would've made this decision because I don't feel the need to waste the squads time replaying a match for a guy who doesn't even play consistently or enough to benefit the squad.

Comment

river, today's TWL matches are the final week of regular season with next week being held for rematches/all star matches and then into the wildcard playoff round in 2 weeks time....we were informed that you were not available till the 23rd March which is into the playoff week so too late for us to have the rematch. Of course you are eligible to play for wolf during the playoffs, but you aren't around to play before the playoffs is what Reckful meant.
        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

twl "staff" has made this season a joke. have no energy or time to debate any of this shit anymore. do whatever the fuck you want.
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
          X