This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
    I'm talking Thunder core, half the zone has been in Thunder at some point. Just because someone was on the squad for a month or two doesn't identify them with the squad. Maybe two players you listed played TWL more than one season with the squad, and Fludd hasn't played a single game of TWL in years. You're right I suppose, I do owe you guys for leaving Sk8 so we could win LD and send you guys packing the same season. Sk8 was a contender long before you guys joined and tried to screw with the squad. In fact, by the time the syndi players joined Sk8 had already reached LJ finals.
    Alot of the Thunder season 16 squad is on Pandora, Zid, Mattey etc - not going to bother adding up the amount. I wouldn't want to identify them as being Thunder either.

Anzu is/was a friend back then. Joining the squad was never a long term guarantee and that was understood. Fbz and Demonfaze had no interest in staying with Sk8 as the leadership element in their opinion was lacking and I agreed with them. They had trouble respecting caps that were inactive or not very competitive/capable as players (underground) as was the case on Sk8. Sk8 had been around a long time -, competed with Elusive etc - we knocked you out of playoffs early. Sk8 was around during the days when -F- was active. Way back I remember Anzu and Abyss being a one two combo in league games, they might lose but they always played hard and were entertaining to watch.

If you look at the TWL winning rosters of past 7-8 seasons their is a consistency of the same players playing on the same 2-3 squads year in year out - with the same results. Sure the starting lineups change a bit, but the key players often remain the same. The leagues deteriorated competitively, and a big part of that has been how cliquey players are. A lot of players want to stack on the same two, three squads each season. Player movement is open during the off season but come TWL same result. Dice and Thunder (Pandora) player movement - best, cape, evildeed etc. Fierce is stacked in wbs so much this season that its doubtful anyone will be able to knock them out, unless apok and skepsis go to sleep playoff time which has happened before. This leaves the underdogs like Value, Enemy, Respect etc with the long shot chance of winning a TWL title.

I see Pandora to be an embarrassment to the zone when you have players like Beam ranting and raving in pub and in pms for years, get curb stomped by Value (2-10 right?), and have your cap Zidane trolling TW vets out of the blue.
    The same trolls got curb stomped season 16. Players like Myth have my respect because I can have a mature convo with em, and respect them for playing competitively minus the bullshit.

We have all these posts on the boards about how the game is dying, how the leagues suck etc. Then you login on a normal weekday and what you see is a bunch of Pandora turds like Steadman, Beam etc trolling some newbie.

The thread was "TWL Rookie" - I spoke to a bunch of caps and none of them could name a rookie on their squad. Mythril - maybe mcvicar
    Apok - maybe Tripin. Both players been around a long time. That morphed into a TWL retard thread when your squaddies decided to act like jackasses.
    Last edited by Rule; 03-09-2014, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Pallies til the day I die
      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post
        You bragging about your TWL titles is like a person with cerebral palsy bragging about their disability welfare. Unearned and tragic.

Oh and that's All Star Faggot to you. Bye!
        Rather do that than play 15 years and get axed off of a warbird squad for sucking dick in your only league...LOL. You're pathetic kid. Think I would rather stick pins in my eyes than waste 15 years of my life to only be considered an "allstar" in a league that has 3 competitive squads and a grand total of 50 players in it. Congrats....amateur. One day I'll be as miserable as you. Looking forward to stomping you soon sweetie!!
        FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
        #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
          heh,tiny.

you really need to see the error of your ways and understand what went wrong with this, tiny. there's no point being ignorant. it was a valiant effort by you to attempt to run an all-star event all by yourself. it's a shame that this failed, but if you don't make mistakes, you won't make anything. there are times when you can only learn by trial and error; although this time you just needed to think about this for a bit longer before starting the votes. if you had the resources and support from staff then there was plenty of ways to properly run this all-star event and perhaps making it a great match. hopefully you'll have a better luck next time if you decide to try this again.

you really should have picked a different voting system. there was a fair bunch of players that got undeservingly benched from this match due to various reasons which resulted this all-star match becoming a laughing matter. without a doubt there was a lot of things that could have been done better, such as the voting system requiring a complete rework. nevertheless, if we want to have an all-star event to happen in the future then we should just come up with ideas to improve the selection process rather than crying about everything. we can lead a horse to water, but we can't make him drink. it'll be up to the next guy to decide how he wants to host this event.

it goes without saying that most of our league players and spectators do not actively use these forums. there's almost no reason to have a voting thread if most of our active forum users do not have up-to-date knowledge about the of players; there was a lot of biased voting based on the accomplishments of a player from previous season(s). instead we could have used a voting system with polls in game, moderated by the trench wars league ops while utilizing our powerful bots. votes should be on a weekly basis and we could reward the voters with public cash. while this may sound simple, it would be a lot of work to make it run properly. there would be a lot of restrictions you would have to make (e.g. no voting on your own squad, only allowing twd registered players to vote) and it would need to be properly advertised along with certain criterias and rules.

good luck this week whoever got selected.
          Hey Turban, good job in acting like condescending piece of shit because less members of your squad made the all star game then you would of liked to see.

I don't like Tiny, but its clear to see what a jackass you are by the way you write here. Whats your contribution to the game again? lagging out and causing replays? Useless turd.

Comment

i don't know whether to cry or laugh.

you keep talking as if you knew me inside out, yet all you do is lie through your teeth with all these false accusations. you have miraculously managed to do absolutely nothing for the zone in the past 15 years, yet somehow you have the nerves to complain about other players and belittling their accomplishments. that's just pathetic of you. it's about time you started seeking for some professional help.

i'm not entirely sure why i even feel the need to defend myself against the likes of you. this honestly feels like a waste of time. perhaps you will cut me some slack if i will tell you a fraction of things i've done in the recent years. not going to list everything as it would be fucking pointless, but here we go:

in the beginning of 2010 we started a project with the goal to get new players involved into twd. in a period of one month i managed to get over 30 new players involved in twd - some of them still play the game on different squads. unfortunately i had scheduled a vacation for a week and during that period most of my squad scattered around the zone joining different teams or returning to public/events. i still look back into that period with a smile on my face and it would be something i could try doing again, hopefully staff will allow us to have training squads in the near future. it would make things much easier and more fun. i have also created some events for trench wars and even a few maps; my hosting was of highest quality and on three occasions i did a host-a-thon (hosting marathon) which lasted for over 16 hours up to 26 hours while averaging 30 players in my events. i have recorded several twd and twl matches for youtube along with some special events (attack tournament and this upcoming all-star event) for the public to view in 1080p quality. i've managed to get several rule changes or arena setting changes happen (such as finally making shrapnel fly in a set pattern in base) that have improved the quality of the leagues. i used my free time to even create an alternative graphic set for the game; it has been downloaded by over 400 different players and is still widely used by the players -- recently updated it with a few small changes.

you also seem to misunderstand me as a person. i could not care less about my squad or the lineups that made it to the all-star match - pandora has its fair share of trolls, myself included, but you're forgetting the fact that every squad has this problem. i haven't played this game seriously in over 8 seasons (aside from the occasional base matches which i truly enjoy playing) and wouldn't consider myself to be competitive. i would still be willing to join staff if they would be able to make changes happen faster; things are always going at a snail's pace.

you sound like a broken record. i think it's time for you to answer some questions for me, starting with your most recent one.

• what have you done for the zone in the past 15 years? excluding the fact that you've recently been trolling the forums.

• what gives you the right to judge others when you're no different from them? i'm not sure if you're intentionally trolling, but nevertheless you're doing a great job.

• why are you directing all this hate towards us? you're stirring up trouble for no apparent reason.

• why the hell do you still type like a 4th grader despite living in the US? your grammatical errors are making me sick.

yours truly,
            turpin.

Comment

LOL@Turban

Do you think because you make contributions to the game it gives you an excuse to act like a retard. I don't want to hear your life story, how unfortunately you went on vacation blah blah blah, combined with your 13 year old girl images you include in every thread. What you have contributed adds up to nothing when you spend the majority of your time trolling and whining here on the boards.
              An overwhelming number of Pandora players decided to whine and cry in this thread, and make a big issue of not being picked for the All-star. I don't need to hear about how you’re having a fit because you don't like my spelling. I am not writing an essay for you, I am jotting down a few thoughts before I move on with my day. The way you write towards Tiny etc. shows that you do care about the game, and enjoy making snide side comments like "you really need to see the error of your ways and understand what went wrong with this, tiny. There’s no point being ignorant. " blah blah blah".

Grow up. Aside from a recent flame fest you will very rarely see me posting here. You will very rarely see me talking or criticizing anyone in game, unless they bring it first which is the usual case with the multiple trolls on squad. Even then I usually prefer "stfu, ignored" usually does the job after being trolled out of the blue in pm or in pub. When I see a problem area which is affecting the very essence of game play for the average trench wars player I have no problem pointing it out. Condescending piece of shit attitudes from Zidane, Beam, Steadman etc matched with average crap play add nothing to game play. Your squad sets a pathetic example for the zone, and is a joke. If you don't like being flamed, dont flame. Don't spend your days whining on the boards because you did not get the all-star game representation you wanted, or you have to replay - OMG what an inconvenience LOL. Set an example for the new players in the zone and contribute to it - minus the whining, trolling, flaming.

Do I need to explain myself to you, so you can analyze it with your condescending piece of shit attitude, snide remarks and spellcheck? Nope. Better things to do.

Comment

once again you return with the same words, repeating yourself like a broken record over and over again. never adding anything new. thanks for the laughs as per usual, my dear forum troll friend.

fortunately for me i don't even need you to explain anything as i already know enough about you and your history in trench wars. surely you have realized this fact by now; you have done absoutely nothing to help this zone in the past and that trend is looking to continue to this day. it's rather hilarious how you are always complaining about everything while you contradict yourself in your posts. you're a troll and nothing more, i should have realized this sooner.

hopefully you have realized that your constant crying and trolling are only harming the zone and our forum community. you're a pathetic excuse for someone who has never even been good at this game. it's time for you to stop being so delusional and move on; you were an awful player back in the day and will remain to be a non-factor in the future. i would prefer you gone, but it's not my decision to make - it's your call.

have a nice day, sir. if you want the game to get back into its former state, start helping instead of being all toxic.

Comment

Rule furious literally no one in the zone likes him and he can't be a part of "Stacked" squads anymore :<

Comment

Yawn. usual pandora/thunder trolling from garbage players/people like Hulk and Turban. Maintain the status quo of being useless in the game and on boards. Keep sucking eases dick.

On a closing note: Eat shit guys.

Comment

think he's out of ammunition, guys. we did it!

Comment

think he's out of ammunition, guys. we did it!
                        You going to have another rage fit if they take you out of this week's replay for your questionable lag and spikes?

Laughs, thanks for the entertainment.

Comment

jokes on you. i was allowed to play and even managed to get MVP in the replay.

thanks for your support!

Comment

jokes on you. i was allowed to play and even managed to get MVP in the replay.

thanks for your support!
                            Yep watched you eating bullets as usual. And the MVP against a basing lineup with 1 jav in it - BE PROUD LOL

By the way I am Canadian

Comment

thread closed tired of listening to irrelevant bullshit.
                              5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                              1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                              1:fiS> LOL
                              1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Code:
                                Result of East vs. West: 20:00 - 19:58
                                ,---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----+-----------+----.
                                |                               K |    D |   TK |    Points |   FT |  TeK | RPD |    Rating | LO |
                                |                          ,------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----+-----------+----+
                                | East                    /   806 |  810 |   12 |    130712 |   31 |   11 | 985 |    205633 |  0 |
                                +------------------------'        |      |      |           |      |      |     |           |    |
                                |  Commodo                     22 |  172 |    6 |      7759 |    4 |    1 | 2.9 |     -4469 |  0 |
                                |  Ease                       136 |  105 |    0 |     20665 |    3 |    2 |     |     19813 |  0 |
                                |  hellkite                   130 |   93 |    0 |     20591 |    0 |    0 |     |     25516 |  0 |
                                |  Mattey                      17 |  166 |    6 |      6537 |   12 |    0 | 3.0 |     -4399 |  0 |
                                |  mcvicar                    121 |   90 |    0 |     16892 |    0 |    0 |     |     19513 |  0 |
                                |  Megalo                     170 |   85 |    0 |     23606 |    0 |    2 |     |     65737 |  0 |
                                |  Mikkiz                      52 |    7 |    0 |     12909 |    8 |    5 |     |     36118 |  0 |
                                |  Zizzo                      158 |   92 |    0 |     21753 |    4 |    1 |     |     47804 |  0 |
                                +---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----+-----------+----+
                                |                          ,------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----+-----------+----+
                                | West                    /   798 |  822 |   16 |    123971 |   31 |    6 | 964 |    170336 |  0 |
                                +------------------------'        |      |      |           |      |      |     |           |    |
                                |  cranium                     36 |  167 |    9 |      9518 |   10 |    2 | 2.9 |     -7452 |  0 |
                                |  Dwopple                     13 |  176 |    7 |      5943 |    6 |    0 | 2.7 |     -4047 |  0 |
                                |  JAMAL                      132 |  101 |    0 |     19449 |    1 |    0 |     |     23517 |  0 |
                                |  kess                       130 |   93 |    0 |     18981 |    2 |    0 |     |     19800 |  0 |
                                |  M_M God                    134 |   77 |    0 |     16559 |    2 |    0 |     |     30448 |  0 |
                                |  TomatoSpiders              149 |  110 |    0 |     20884 |    4 |    0 |     |     42728 |  0 |
                                |  Trasher                    121 |   87 |    0 |     17980 |    3 |    2 |     |     16577 |  0 |
                                |  Zizu                        83 |   11 |    0 |     14657 |    3 |    2 |     |     48765 |  0 |
                                `---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----+-----------+----'
                                East wins this game!
                                MVP: Megalo!
                                Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                                24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                                1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Working...
                                X