remove resolution limits from the arena settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remove resolution limits from the arena settings

can we finally remove the resolution limit(s) in TWDD/TWLD from the arena settings to enable spectating with full screen? i was considering to record a TWLD match or two, but the current res limits are preventing me from recording a high quality video.

ofc the limits should remain the same if you're playing the game. i just want the arena limit lifted, bots should still check your resolution when added to the game and remove you from play if your resolution is above 1440x1024.

As we speak we're busy working on having that implemented before next week's playoff games, so if all goes well we should have that implemented by the end of next week. I'm not a dev though, so I don't know how much actual work this involves and if it's relatively easy to implement or not.
    Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
    24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
    1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

thanks.

if i'm not mistaken, bots already check your resolution when you're added to the game; but i guess it's better to be safe than sorry. at least changing the arena settings is an easy task, once the devs confirm that everything is working properly it should be a walk in the park to do the rest.

Comment

We are working on this.
        ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
        ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
        ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

How will the bot handle it when a player gets subbed in with a higher res? Will they get a +1 death when they are put back into spec, or just a warning to change res?
          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by M_M God View Post
            As we speak we're busy working on having that implemented before next week's playoff games, so if all goes well we should have that implemented by the end of next week. I'm not a dev though, so I don't know how much actual work this involves and if it's relatively easy to implement or not.
            I asked for this weeks ago and someone yelled at me and told me it couldn't be done. rip
            3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

Guess you asked the wrong people Anyway, we already did some tests yesterday, it's all looking good. Big thank you goes out to ThePAP and Cre.
              Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
              24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
              1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Originally posted by Undercut View Post
                I asked for this weeks ago and someone yelled at me and told me it couldn't be done. rip
                That's cause we hate you.
                1:Hydride> who we play next week
                1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                1:ReNdErED> gulp
                1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
                  How will the bot handle it when a player gets subbed in with a higher res? Will they get a +1 death when they are put back into spec, or just a warning to change res?
                  good point. in that case the !sub or !add function should not process if the resolution is not according to limits.
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                    the !sub or !add function should not process if the resolution is not according to limits.
                    Correct
                    ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
                    ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
                    ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

Working...
                    X