Top 15 players of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 15 players of all time

instead of focusing on ships, or leagues, i want to find out if there is any kind of consensus about who are the best players in TW's history.
    Im talking about players who had great impact on their teams, played atleast more than 1 ship(i feel this is really important), and more importantly, the most skilled players you have seen.

my list does not have an order, instead i separated my top 15 into 4 tiers:

Tier 1

- Megaman89 (Jav and Spider dominance along the years, great wb, and leadership of the most sucessful squad in tw)
    - Sika(imo, the most talented player ive seen, along with amazing lag, crazy combo)
    - Ease(Very similar to mega, but dominated wb and javs, and became a very good spid these lastest seasons, great leader in pandora and especially thunder)

Tier 2

- Fireballz (Wb, jav and shark at an high level)
    - Demonfaze (crazy talented wb, elite jav, and a very good spid)
    - Domi (the definition of multi ship player. there is not a single ship domi couldnt play at a higher level than most)

Tier 3

- Cape (most sucessful and impactful terr this zone has seen, along with elite javing, and solid wb play)
    - Blood (elite in wb and jav, became a very good spid in -final- too)
    - Banzi (huge talent in jav and wb)

Tier 4

- a2m (best shark in tw Imo, along with good wb and jav along the years)
    - Amputate (one of the best javs ever, was a good/great wb and spid, even though he didnt play it enough)
    - Fieryfire (Great talent in javs and wbs, good spid)
    - Stayon (elite jav and spid along the years)
    - Raspi (really good spiding along with his amazing wb)
    - vihta (monster in wb, became a great jav too)

Its my personal opinion, its probably flawed too, but its how it goes. ur free to post ur list
    Last edited by kess; 08-06-2014, 05:57 AM.
    Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

im confused man, i think you forgot me in tier 1

My list:

Zidane, McVicar, Hulk, Ogron, Undercut, Rough, Beam, Claushouse, Siaxis aka Tanzu, Hilk, SNSD Sooyoung, B4Serman_89x, Ease, Mythril, Racka

Comment

really a hard list to argue, i might swap someone out on your last tier (like raspi) but when i try to think of a replacement i blank. probably some pallies member like hellzno. but yeah solid list all-around

makes me wish there was some sort of TW IRONMAN TRIATHLON which was like, a wb elim / jav elim / game of balance / then a 7v7 bd. i know thats more than three events but, you know
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Tier Relic of an Old Era
        Jerome Da Gooch Scuggs
        porkjet
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

its tough to come up with an all time list of players, for example in 2002-2003 I was one of the top wb's with the pinnacle being something stupid like 29-1 taking out A-S 5v1 as the rest of British Squad crumbled around me, leading to invite to join Light.

There are plenty of other players who have been "one season" wonders as well, but the hardest thing to do in this game is be consistent. I think that's why players like Ease/Apok etc of the newer guys (post 2003) or the likes of Banzi for example have been great players rather then good players, they have performed to a high level over many years in this game. I think based on that, there is not one person I could argue with on your list Kess, except to perhaps add Apok. What would be fun though would be the "one season wonders" list, who was destined to become the next great but never replicated that performance over a second/third year? Its harder then you think to list them.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
            its tough to come up with an all time list of players, for example in 2002-2003 I was one of the top wb's with the pinnacle being something stupid like 29-1 taking out A-S 5v1 as the rest of British Squad crumbled around me, leading to invite to join Light.

There are plenty of other players who have been "one season" wonders as well, but the hardest thing to do in this game is be consistent. I think that's why players like Ease/Apok etc of the newer guys (post 2003) or the likes of Banzi for example have been great players rather then good players, they have performed to a high level over many years in this game. I think based on that, there is not one person I could argue with on your list Kess, except to perhaps add Apok. What would be fun though would be the "one season wonders" list, who was destined to become the next great but never replicated that performance over a second/third year? Its harder then you think to list them.
            I agree with this, although I think mainly, it's that players just quit playing after long stretches, and this game takes a lot of time/dedication to stay on top of things. You also have to remember that competition is so down these days that saying someone is the "best" now is like winning the special olympics. There just isn't that many great players anymore. Yes, I think that a lot of players got better, especially wbs in jav, and jav in wb, but that's more of a necessity thing with such a low population. I think there's a reason it didn't happen much 10+ years ago.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
            X