Lego Recruiting!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lego Recruiting!!

Hey folks, Lego have space for 2 wb starters on our TWLD line if you feel you are good enough and are on a squad were you think you won't see much play time then speak to one of our caps DF or Hazuki.

If you can double up to represent us in TWLB then even better.
    killing newbs since 2002

can I join lego
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
      can I join lego
      Denied! :P
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

dun listen 2 him...sweet needs LB players!!
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

spin needs lb players you fuks, im sure we will get in as substitute squad

Comment

Lego has more than enough for TWLB, we are mainly looking for 2 more warbirds to play for us in TWL. You will most likely get to play more LD games than your current squad.
            killing newbs since 2002

Comment

I would, but its been that long since I played a TWL game now I prefer watching them to being involved. It also means I am the only squadless person who could have a voice on any appeals, which is kinda handy as no-one can call favouritism.

Comment

Working...
              X