Biased TWL Ops / Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biased TWL Ops / Staff

At 11:55 pm EST somebody from thunder got a dd vs paladen, during the pregame 2-3 paladen players informed us that they just had 200 points taken from them 2 hours prior (which i found out later was pretty exaggerated) and every other squad refused to dd them at all preventing them from even having a chance at making TWLD. At that point we looked at the 8th seed on the TWD ladder which was lego at the time and paladen was the 9th seed. If paladen beat us they would've moved into the 8th seed making TWL so we purposely threw the game. During this dd there was anywhere from 6-8 staffers watching the entire dd start to finish and I received 0 warnings. After the dd finished left_eye pm'd me and asked me what happened, in order to defuse the situation I said "yea we fed paladen" and explained that they had points taken 2 hours prior and everybody refused to play them since then. Left_eye said alright thanks for being honest the situation is over with and said thunder and myself would not be penalized in anyway. I signed on the next day and turban tells me I'm banned from TWL for breaking rules even though I didn't receive a single warning and a bang op told me that nothing was going to happen. Since then, Undercut (a TWL Op), zizzo, and stayon have been caught with video proof of feeding sweet to get into TWLJ and nothing was done about it. There are screenshots of stayon admitting after the jd that all of them were feeding sweet to get into TWLJ.

I'm posting this thread in hopes of having my ban removed based on player feedback and to have the current TWL Ops put rules in place to prevent games happening like this in the future.

:turban:has an individual player ever been banned for this in the past from twl?
    (turban)>like season 4 .. can't remember who
    (turban)>was so fking long tho
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

i think the fact that 10 squads made it into twld also makes this ban pretty stupid. free racka

Comment

Free RaCka. RiP. Staff in this zone now are all jokes.
      Geio> Down to chill and play that
      Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

free racka

Comment

Paladen should be in TWLD they are a staple and have been in Top 8 teams for months, they just got fucked over by being too honest and keep dding instead of sitting on their points. Racka was trying to do the right thing, not troll. So many people have fed over the years this punishment is inconsistent, and other squads were fed yet no punishment doled out. Only because Racka is too honest/stupid and actually admitting it he is punished. Ban Mighty instead, he's a constantly cheating lil newbie bitch trading names and getting others to do so as well and faking multiple accounts for fake family members.

#freeracka
          top 100 basers list

Comment

#FreeRacka

Now fucken bd.
            FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
            Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
            FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
            Burzum> meaning what
            Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
            RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

#freeracka2014

Comment

FREERACKA
                Waffle> I dream about this game.
                Superbeast God

Comment

Why is claushouse forever writing paragraphs and essays in regards to a game thats been dying for several years now? I seriously don't get it, get back to summing up the TWDT Finals, scrub.

#FreeRacka, I refuse to play TWL this season due to a bunch of clowns running the league(everyone but turb).
                  1:RaCka> i cant concentrate at all during class i think i have 80HD
                  1:RaCka> boy this dd is worst then the hall of cost ran by hitler

1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years in school working my ass off. lost friends cuz i went so hard. i lost weight. can a ***** at least get a blowjob?
                  1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years alone studying..i mean can a nigga at least get a hug goodbye
                  1:paradise> alie and then jerk to the hug
                  1:paradise> the memory of the hug later that night
                  1:paradise> alie?

Comment

what happened with tanked/shriek back in the day, like what, season 8 or 9? didnt someone catch a ban for that?
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

#free fo... i mean racka

..... and keep fork banned for another 3 more TWL seasons.
                      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Racka has done the right thing and has a point. At least he owned up to his mistake and frankly given as wide spread the exploitation of the qual process that appears to have occurred perhaps the best approach is to be lenient. We can’t drop the hammer on just a few, we have to accept the fact that many people were not taking the qual process seriously this year. If everyone who actually exploited the qual process, including some from my own squad (Lego) were to be honest like Racka we would probably have to agree that this is the fairest thing to do. Unfortunately it is doubtful that they will be willing to be honest as Racka.

IMO Fork’s situation is a bit different, he cut a deal to be able to double squad and agreed to not do what he ended up doing.

But moving forward I still believe that everyone should be put on notice that doing anything, from this point forward, that damages the league or zone is grounds to lose their privilege to play. By agreeing to play in TWL we agree that we give up any ‘rights’ and that we will abide with whatever judgment Turb and his staff passes upon our behavior. No appeals, no ‘proof’ needed, no whining, no debating. If Turb and his staff perceive that an of us have done something that against the rules, we understand that we will be axed for the season or perhaps forever. We put trust in their judgment, it is their party and we play by the rules. Rules we understand that will not be bent, that the quality of the league and zone comes before ourselves.

Zone staff should provide oversight and the check and balance for Turb and his staff. If Turb and his staff in any way abuse their power they are held to the same level of punishment, they get banned for the season or for life.
                        Eph

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post

IMO Fork’s situation is a bit different, he cut a deal to be able to double squad and agreed to not do what he ended up doing.
                          But the punishment i got was random. Eph you would think i would be removed from that double squad instead of banning me from twl?

Can i trade my twl ban and be banned + booted off the new player squad? lol.
                          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

I haven't said anything about this because frankly I don't play this game anymore so it seems sorta pointless but I need to get to 10000 forum posts before this game is dead so why not right.

This is just fucking stupid, for years and years now basing in particular but also twlj has been bringing down the more active twld crowd by not having enough active squads in said leagues. So instead of doing the right thing, doing it the hard way and scheduling out leagues to make room for more TWLD squads than TWLJ/TWLB squads they decided to go the easy route and cut down TWLD to the same size as the other leagues. So you are telling me that there are two more squads capable of playing in TWLD at a competitive level and you decided to not let those players play? We are way fucking past the point of saying "oh but cutting down squads increases competition" because we know thats bullshit, theres 1-2 squads every year that have a chance to win. Lets face it, Racka did something that has happened every fucking year and nobody ever gave a shit about and now you randomly decide to enforce it because you want to increase the importance of TWL 5 years too late.

This does more harm than good. Why not atleast be creative or something in your punishment, Racka basically played for paladen in that twdd match that got them in, give him the option to play on Paladens Roster for two weeks of TWLD or sit out the two games since he wants them in TWLD so badly. Maybe some of their kids will learn a move or two from him while they watch him and be better next year. Either way you slice it staff needs to realize what time it really is. For as much whining as I have heard about not bowing down to players and letting them get away with shit as I hear I don't hear why staff shouldn't. The playerbase has the real power here, and although nobody might quit because of this incident alone slowly stupid decisions like this build up and build up until they reach the point where someone might think "why the fuck am I even logging into this stupid ass game", such as I did for example after having to deal with Charis becoming a bang op and taking out revenge for years of people calling her fat.

Let racka play and stop being fucking stupid, you know those two games are just empty words considering his squad will be in the twld finals anyways.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                              Let racka and fork play and stop being fucking stupid
                              For once i agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X