Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fork View Post
    No incentive?

a) if lego were in twl-j - thats already an incentive.

b) If lego somehow managed to beat a top squad- it would be a memorable moment... a pro player may want to that to happen and join these underdog squads.

c) Players who have been kicked off their squad(due to roster cap) will have a chance still to play twl on squads like lego/ paladen. If lego play paladen then that would be an interesting game itself as both teams are kinda equal in skill.

They increased teams to 10 in ld but kept lj at 8 squads when there was 10 squads willing to play (including paladen who played the most amount of jds)... doesn't make sense lol. More squads= more fun, even if them squads are ****.
    Are you just dumb or naïve?
    If every active squad makes it for a league why would 'good' players leave their high ranking squad to join the lower ranking squads? What incentive is it to represent them if they are more than likely to lose. They may have a little less time on the bench but if they are playing alongside 'lesser' players then they will not win against stacked teams nor are they rewarded in anyway for doing it.

Let's face it 80% (probably more) of TW would want to be on the squads that are likely to win TWL or squads that will not have to work very hard to win. Very few genuinely good players are willing to work with the lower squads to get them to a high standard.

I'm proud to say Lego has a few experienced players that genuinely try to give good advice on how to improve.

Please don't say LEGO and Paladen are close in skill we will finish above you in both leagues.
    killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Also players that have been kicked this close to TWL were probably kicked for a reason and can be assumed to be a bad player
      killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post
        I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you. I wish you the best on Cobra. You went from 6th string wb on fierce to a possible sub on a worse squad. I am happy that you are promoting competition and hope that with this new 3 game a day schedule you see some play during the regular season.
        Yeah you're obviously stupid and confused

Comment

dunno why i was even being mean D:
          Last edited by Pressure; 09-16-2014, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
            why u gotta be so rudeeee?
            TWLD Champion 2014
            TWDTB Champion 2013
            TWDTB Champion 2016
            TWDTB Champion 2017
            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by but...why...per... View Post
              Please don't say LEGO and Paladen are close in skill we will finish above you in both leagues.
              LEGO and Paladen are close in skill

Very few genuinely good players are willing to work with the lower squads to get them to a high standard.
              ^ moi incase u didn't notice and besides us losing to all the higher tier squads... would be worth playing twlj just to own lego :P Lego think they beat us in twlj? Well we're gonna have to watch coz unfortunately Turban wasn't thinking this Twl season.

Are you just dumb or naïve?
              Your mum.

I'm proud to say Lego has a few experienced players that genuinely try to give good advice on how to improve.
              I'm proud to say that i don't care
              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                We have 21 on roster and these guys are included: Plob#f, Micke, Skyforger, Nicholas, Leitz, Gilder, Lee.

These 7 are inactive or rarely ever come on, so for kicks..just remove them & we actually have 14 on roster. We are a pretty small squad & I don't believe it's stacked at all...most squads will never go through this way for whatever reason.

P.S. Thunder so stacked but I like the addition of Racka for LD to keep balance with Fierce and oh yeah ease really hates losing so always expect him to stack...
                You must confuse me with someone else, i am not inactive, i am basically online everyday, i just have only played this zone for 3 months :P DUDGEON 4 WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                  I SAW IT YOU HEARTLESS SON OF A WHORE

just kidding, and admittedly i put close to no effort to this thread as i was at work at the time and only took a quick glimpse at the TWL rosters. not to mention it's hard to be witty when you are sleep deprived and annoyed due to having too much work, and with English being my third language .. well, you know the drill, I can't start throwing European puns in an American-heavy game.

Comment

Fork your post #36 just highlights to me than you have vernacular of a prepubescent schoolboy, which leads me to believe that you are in fact dumb and just naïve by extension as you lack the reasoning skills of others your own age.

It is little wonder why Paladen and Racka were able to avoid being banned whilst you are missing out on TWL since you can't even construct a valid argument and just revert to acting immature.

I don't know why you are bringing LJ up as neither Paladen or LEGO qualified for this league, I guess this is just your stupidity flaring up again.
                    Last edited by but...why...per...; 09-18-2014, 02:40 AM.
                    killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Also when I said genuinely good players I wasn't thinking of you since a good player would not have got themselves banned for TWL.
                      killing newbs since 2002

Comment

You must confuse me with someone else, i am not inactive, i am basically online everyday, i just have only played this zone for 3 months :P DUDGEON 4 WIN!
                        That's the spirit, Lee!
                        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

several of these EG players have the potential to be a game changer for their squads if given the chance to improve.

Comment

Sweet led by fearless captain, Cres and his quiet minions. Has what it takes to destroy any LD contenders that gets in there path.

With Cres, Tarnish, Okyo, Solemn, Riverside. Teams should just let go of there key boards and go a ** when they hear gogogogo and save them self's some time. You get Jones and VT active watch out...
                            Last edited by Azov; 09-18-2014, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
                              Sweet led by fearless captain, Cres and his quiet minions. Has what it takes to destroy any LD contenders that gets in there path.

With Cres, Tarnish, Okyo, Solemn, Riverside. Teams should just let go of there key boards and go a ** when they hear gogogogo and save them self's some time. You get Jones and VT active watch out...
                              ?

Last edited by Azov; 09-18-2014, 11:52 AM.
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Lol at screenshot. He said next twl he'll join a stacked squad? Never seen you on an a decent squad since I've played this game. I had to sit out a twl ban in 07 and that's after serving 2 years ban too. Everyone hates you because you're being a bitch and crying about it. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. To gain respect shut the **** up and serve the twl ban. You're acting like you'll make a difference in twl. Your at the bottom of the skill pile, you won't be missed. Stupid bitch

Comment

Working...
                                X