• Show
Clear All

• plz help fork :(

LARGE: http://i.imgur.com/SvVxKt5.png?1

TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
    TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
    TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

I don't know why people are sympathetic to fork, if a staff member abused their position you would be after their head. Fork abusing his privileged position in an attempt to feed his main squad is no different he is lucky that he not serving a TWD ban as well.
    killing newbs since 2002

Comment

who are u?
      TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

he's done more for this zone than anyone recently think he deserves better tbh, game ded, prolly last twl, just an inferior opinion that i think most people have aswell, unless ur league staff, my two cense #freefork
        TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

just let the dude play. think hes suffered enough at the hands of trolls (me included l0l). at least reduce the ban to week 4 or 5.
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
            just let the dude play. think hes suffered enough at the hands of trolls (me included l0l). at least reduce the ban to week 4 or 5.
            agred, compromise needs to be had.
            TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

even louis suarez gets back in fifa... dis like anne frank story...
              TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

The argument that someone has contributed a lot to the community does not carry any weight. We have a lot of players who have poured hundreds, if not thousands, of hours into the zone and don’t get cut any slack at all. They are called staff.

Yet every time some jerk-off breaks a rule people come out of the woodwork with the argument that they helped the zone somehow and should be given a break for it. The day we start seeing people cutting staff some slack maybe some consideration will be extended.

But keep in mind that even then it would not be a good precedence to set. If the situation is that you ‘give’ a bit to the zone and then can use it to break rules to avoid responsibility for their actions; people will begin to do just that.

And the justification of ‘the zone is dying so we need to bend rules and hand out little or no punishment’ is another load of crap. Again, a stupid precedence to set and one we already seen is abused. The same people remain trolling trouble makers and consuming zone resources, pushing the limits for ‘fun’ (or whatever jollies they get doing this). Luckily for the zone I am not in charge because if you got perma-banned you would never come back and others would be serving the full duration of their bans. So be thankful that you currently have a much more lenient staff to whine to and they are willing to deal with it. Of course some of you won’t and will continue to flame staff, thinking that this is the best approach to get things changed for yourself. Frankly anyone who thinks this way ought to be banned just for stupidity.
                Eph

Comment

tl;dr

cres
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Yeah, 295 words is too long for anyone who didn’t finish the 9th grade, my bad.

Here the summary, ‘some ought to be banned just for stupidity’. There, that fits on a bumper sticker or in a tweet.

Comment

cool story brah

cres

Comment

stool colored bra

cres

Comment

You know if fork thinks turban is actually bias here he can appeal over turbans head to you know me or mm god. Not saying it would get lifted for sure but hes not out of options yet.
                          5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                          1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                          1:fiS> LOL
                          1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Originally posted by Slum View Post
                            he's done more for this zone than anyone recently think he deserves better tbh, game ded, prolly last twl, just an inferior opinion that i think most people have aswell, unless ur league staff, my two cense #freefork
                            Everyone thinks the zone owes them something.

The prize for contributing is being able to play the game you enjoy. Believe it or not but there are people who contribute who never get a single mention, and those people are happy just knowing they helped. Hell, I've even did things at Forks request, like fix maps and create arena settings for him. We do this knowing it makes the game better.

Now I like Fork, but he knew the consequences of staff abuse when he joined, I agree with bwp, it could easily have been a twd ban also.
                            Last edited by 9th!; 09-18-2014, 01:46 AM.
                            Trench Wars Staff
                            Staff Trainer
                            TWL Operator
                            Full Time Legend

sigpic

Comment

man this game is dying so hard, we should not be punishing people this severely. ive seen fork be an active contributor to this zone for years now and he does not deserve to be punished this hard. this isnt 2003 where theres 500 active twders, it's 2014 where we have about 30 and fork is one of them. smarten the ** up

Comment

Working...
                              X