Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-Star Game Voting

Hey everyone,

All star game voting is now officially up. Only players on TWL squads are eligable to vote as we are trying to get somewhat accurate voting. As well there will be no voting for your own squad members because of the same reasons.

Log onto the website. You will see a new box on the right sidebar of your screen where there is a link for All Star Voting.

Click there, read the instructions and vote away!

Voting will take place between now and next week Tuesday 11:59 pm EST.

The actual game will occur the week after the TWL finals.

Please note that this is a secret ballot. Start your betting pools now.

-Epi
    P.S. If you find any bugs at all please let me know. I tested this extensively but I might have missed something :/
    Last edited by Epinephrine; 08-04-2003, 11:48 PM.
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

nice!

would be nice if those who have been on TWL squads this season but are not currently on one would be able to vote too.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
      nice!

would be nice if those who have been on TWL squads this season but are not currently on one would be able to vote too.
      Much too hard to keep track sorry.

-Epi

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

yeh i know.

its just wishful thinking.

Comment

It seems a lot of people are in the database twice for some reason. For example, Mattey's name is shown twice, as having played 3 and 2 games as spider. This probably discludes him from all star voting, even though he's actually played 5 games as spider. That may have something to do with him having been on staff, but other people are also on there twice that haven't been on staff.

Comment

I just wonder why Deadly FIsh ?! or something is on the TWLJ all star with a rec of 3 games and 21 kills and 30 deaths or something, when IE. Lemon isn't there who is 134689x better then deadly fish?
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
              I just wonder why Deadly FIsh ?! or something is on the TWLJ all star with a rec of 3 games and 21 kills and 30 deaths or something, when IE. Lemon isn't there who is 134689x better then deadly fish?
              You can't see your squaddies, thus you can't pick them!

-Epi

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

How the hell did you decide who was up for voting? I can vote for Physt in twld, who has played two games this entire season, and yet nobody on my own squad...

Edit: Hahaha, check the time stamp with Epi's above post.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by RyanG
                  It seems a lot of people are in the database twice for some reason. For example, Mattey's name is shown twice, as having played 3 and 2 games as spider. This probably discludes him from all star voting, even though he's actually played 5 games as spider. That may have something to do with him having been on staff, but other people are also on there twice that haven't been on staff.
                  1) cause they have staff names, and the < > tags get erased by the database to protect data

2) in TWLB it happens cause there's the jav record, spider record, lanc record, etc...

-Epi

My anime blog:
                  www.animeslice.com

Comment

really wish I could vote in this :/
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Now I kind of wish I had padded my stats and played in the easy games, or not suicided repeatedly in our 5v3 game vs Focus.

Comment

"Captains of the finalists for each of the leagues will coach these games by picking lines. The teams will be split up by rank from voting: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and 2, 4, 6, 8, 10."

How exactly do you pick a line when each team only has 5 members?

Maybe we should have like 1 or 2 subs per team also picked in case someone doesn't show.

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                          1) cause they have staff names, and the < > tags get erased by the database to protect data

2) in TWLB it happens cause there's the jav record, spider record, lanc record, etc...

-Epi

I'm not staff and I'm listed twice under terr though. once for each game that I terr'd.... something's funky.

I was zh for a day about a year ago, but somehow I doubt that's the problem.

ps. just in case anyone wants to vote for me, you get 3 chances (4 if you count each terr entry seperately).
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

no base wbs but there are base lancasters?
                            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                            Philos> there is something about you
                            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                              I was zh for a day about a year ago, but somehow I doubt that's the problem.
                              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                              X