A simple request.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A simple request.

Epi, I've been active all season and am gonna leave for a 2 week vacation in portugal on monday morning, and the weekend after i'm going to a 3 day festival. So yes that means i'll miss the semi-finals and finals. So my request is very simple, just delay the finals by 2 weeks. I mean after all those 100 (partly useless) delays (which now fucked me over completely, tnx) one more delay doesn't really matter.

Tnx.

because of one player? ... dont think so
    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
    Server> dont worry mirror
    Server> shark fits your tits
    Peace <ZH>> shut up
    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
    1:Hercules> im level 90
    1:Hercules> in 9d
    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

haha gg bramz

One player ? ONE PLAYER !? How DARE YOU, you newbie, to call Da-Bram a one player?!! Maybe one all time, all star, the single best baser that has ever played this game, a man with qualities beyond human comprehension, the alpha and the omega of basing, AND IF HE WANTS A DELAY, YOU CREATE A GODDAMN DELAY !!
      Where the fuck is this world gone to. SHOW SOME RESPECT ! RECOGNIZE !
      Originally posted by Disliked
      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

hey crv!
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

sigh, no more delays. i want to be done with this before school starts in september
          TWL-J champ season 5 (Elusive)
          TWL-D champ season 6 (Elusive)
          TWL-D champ season 8 (-FINAL-)
          TWL-D champ season 10 (Syndicate)

Comment

I find it amusing that every1 is supposed to be soooo busy in the fall and winter while having so much free time in the summer. Doesnt any1 have a job? I go to school full time in the toughest program in my university and i know ill have so much more free time once September rolls around. Do ppl actually spend 30 hours a week doing school work or what it is? I have really never understood why every1 bitches about having no free time during school

Comment

A simple reply

Dabram, look on the bright side, your squad could lose first round in all 3 leagues and you wont have to worry about missing out on the other 2 rounds. Good luck

Comment

that might actually happend (well maybe not base ) cos of all the summer vacations going on. Its the same for everyone I know but it still sucks
                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.

Comment

Hey...at least you can say: "We won while I played, then I went on a vacation, and we started losing..."
                  "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

If we could throw a week delay in right about now it would help me out. Thanks.

Comment

while you're at it twl ops, feel free to clean my gutters and walk my dog.

also mow the lawn. don't mow all of it though, mow it so if you were in an airplane looking down you'd see "DOOWOOP BENNY: RECOGNIZE." carved in the lawn
                      yea i know dude i was like "take a shot" and he was like "no dude lisa doesnt no i drink" so im all like "bitches aint shit dude, bros before hoes!" and then oh fuck im typing this in the wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
                        I find it amusing that every1 is supposed to be soooo busy in the fall and winter while having so much free time in the summer. Doesnt any1 have a job? I go to school full time in the toughest program in my university and i know ill have so much more free time once September rolls around. Do ppl actually spend 30 hours a week doing school work or what it is? I have really never understood why every1 bitches about having no free time during school
                        Eric when you have a job, you don't do anything on the weekends nor do you ever have homework or readings.

Some people work on weekends, but usually these people are part-timers who probably work during school as well.

When you go to school, you have homework, thus things to do on weekends and evenings which isn't fun work. And if you go to university you probably have weird schedules where you have night classes and so on... so why wouldn't you have more free time when you work?

-Epi
                        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

I got an exam this monday
                          .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                          .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                          zzz

Comment

<-- friday :/

Comment

omg

omg!!!!!!bram is coming here...bram what festival r u going?sudueste?enjoy...ur vacation here portugal festivals and beachs rox :P
                              Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                              Your friend,
                              ​​Papi
                              ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                              X