X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUCK Elusive
    Fuck You

Comment

It just seems like scheduling matches is way too important to the outcome of leagues. I mean if we would have won the rock,paper,scissors match it would very likely be pallies in playoffs right now instead of mambo (Partly because we would have had a much better lineup, but also because mambo was going to struggle to have 8 on Saturday, just as we were going to struggle to have 8 on Sunday). And our twld with elusive would have been a lot more interesting if we could have got it on Saturday instead of Sunday, although that's probably our fault for not telling the captains who could show up for when until scheduling was already over.

I don't know random scheduling might just result in a lot of bad games so that's probably out... but can we at least make it so that a captain does the rock/paper/scissor match and not just some random guy on the squad. DAMN YOU SEXPLOSION WHY DIDN"T YOU THROW ROCK*

*I don't actually know what sexplosion played.

I just felt like whining. Good luck diso in finding some way around this situation. Sometimes you just get bad breaks.

It seems to me like you guys should still be able to negotiate this and move around the rampage game or whatever. A forfeit win would be bad.
      Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 08-14-2003, 02:42 AM.

Comment

dont worry. we wont forfeit... our players are very motivated and some have already rescheduled their original schedule only to play this game. We will be very motivated to win this one no mather what players we use. If we show 8 we *should* win.
        Last edited by Mantra-Slider; 08-14-2003, 02:53 AM.
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Mantra likes men

Comment

It's pretty sad, no one realizes that Light playing on saturday = Loss. Notice a big majority of BS games were on Saturdays. Light simply has a lot of Americans, we really have no other choice. Saturday is the hardest day for me, I get home at like 4 am on Fridays(technically 4 am on Saturday), and this is every Saturday, I have late shifts on that day. It's not like Light hasn't made sacrifices, we've more then took our shares. But then again, we aren't fucking whiners like the majority of TW squads.
            Last edited by Ruby; 08-14-2003, 07:05 AM.
            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Just out of curiousity, what are the reasons that ppl cant show up on certain days? I make a lot of plans for the weekends since i work all week and there has only been 1 weekend since April where i had something i actually HAD to be at. If its work i can understand, if its just about anything else then no1 has a reason to bitch. You set your priorities and live with the results.

Comment

something to consider for next season might be to allow teams to book from Thursday or Friday through to Sunday, so perhaps they can find a time they can agree on?

maybe this would have a few matches on thursday or fridays that would be a little less laggy then on a saturday or sunday and allow squads to negotiate a little better perhaps?

also have squads have to pick 4x instead of 1 or something like that...so that right up front there is times out there that can move closer to a negotiations
                Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

I like boss's idea.. I'd love to pllay every game on thursday nights.
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Thursday through Sunday would be entirely kickass, but wasn't the issue getting hosts for those games?
                    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

If there were limited spots on the other days, I don't see what the problem would be.
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

instead of a best of 3, do 2 rounds (1 sat, 1 sun) whoever has the best aggregate score (2 rounds combined) wins. . .

that's my suggestion
                        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                        Philos> there is something about you
                        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

That's not a bad idea either.
                          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

But that would result in too much time being devoted to subspace.

Comment

It's a neat idea.. but I usually like when we get all our games on one day so I can veg out on subspace one weekend day, and go enjoy the real world with the other day.

Comment

Working...
                              X