• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know about you guys, but I'm still waiting for wadi to write more :P
    "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
      heard it was a gg but it cant be compared with the -final- games no way! :x

I hope you want a rematch next season (on a sunday maybe?) cos I dont wanna miss out on battles like this grrr, these games are what makes basing the funniest league in tw.

Also, thanks for taking the basing league so serious this season elu... wasnt it fun?
      Too bad you'll never get a chance to rematch Light.

Hahahahaahaha, TWL Season 5 baby, you see that up there? That's Light in ?go TWLB TOP LEFT CORNER. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

Sorry, I love messing around with mantra, lol.. he's got good humor.
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
        Oh right and I want to thank Path of Daggers for being our coach of the season. He turned us from a bunch of guys who yelled at each other only, to a bunch of guys who yelled at each other who could win games PoD is a basing coaching god!

Thanks dude, unfortunately I couldnt devise a way to crack disob's line structure which was very adaptive and quite strong. The thing that stuck out about disob to me was their ability to come through in the squeeze. When they absolutely needed the base, when they needed something, they came through and I attribute that to a long-standing familiarity of the basing system and their own teamates. Fore-fathers of base from Crazy Imp! Congrats and gg.

Path

Comment

nerd
          $$$

Comment

Sudden, word has it your boys couldn't keep up.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
            X