too much credit to disoblige

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too much credit to disoblige

i think u guys are giving disoblige too much credit in twld...i dont think they have a shot and will struggle to barely make the playoffs. They lost alot of ppl...so whoever makes the brackets, dont assume that diso is like a top 3 in each conference..like the one nethervoid did. Squads like rapid, dragonguard, are more diso's level this season..sry (((

plus none of these euro tools ar eognna be albe to play cuz of the lag limits..especially that dude 'displaced'...bro what is up with ur lagggg??

Comment

at first I wasnt gonna comment your post, but then I figured this was a good place to say what I think about the people who started so many useless topics (like this one, you could have hit the reply button instead) since twd was closed:

fu

(edit: I dont hate you, but you are being stupid)
      edit2: so what if we suck, leave us alone! and its not like nether is the first one on these forums to say his squad are gonna own. (I havent read his post where he is saying we own all 3 leagues, because of you and all these new post btw, thanks shithead.)
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

oh, twld, i thought you were hating on their TWLB team and I was loading up the big guns
        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

i just think ur squads gonna blow this season..at least in LD...and i hope whoever makes the brackets doesnt think of diso as a power squad which would make shit unbalanced...cuz lets face it, you suck

for real..how successful can a squad be when this is tehir leader? http://gallery.trenchwars.org/da1b1.jpg

Comment

what squad are you on?
            Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

u dont even have the 'balls' to post with the nick we might know you with...I mean, even a dumbass opinion gets more respect if it's uttered by someone with some credibility.

Hold up maybe drukn = Da1...
              http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

im on rapid squadrong....not a 'power squad' either..but we'll get a 1:1 rec at least..for sure! and do better than diso :eek:

Comment

yo wartortal..why does ur whole squadron lag like mad?? honestly brrrrooo?

Comment

rapid sucks
                    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                    Server> dont worry mirror
                    Server> shark fits your tits
                    Peace <ZH>> shut up
                    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                    1:Hercules> im level 90
                    1:Hercules> in 9d
                    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

so does ur mommm!

amd so does rejected douchers!

Comment

That guy who you posted in that link is the same guy that led Disoblige to a twlj victory and a third place in twld. Come back when you have a fucking clue what you are talking about.. ty
                        Last edited by Mantra-Slider; 04-26-2004, 04:10 PM.
                        Originally posted by Tyson
                        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                        Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                        Originally posted by Izor
                        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

how many times do i have to say this because some anal retentive cant read..

but i could play twl with my current lag, that shouldnt be the issue since i wont be lagging once reg season starts (possibly the first game, but none after that)

thirdly, move to the ME, and i bet youd be so laggy you couldnt play.

lastly, rapid? stop hating diso just cause weve ownt you multiple times

also i have some theories, im drukn is probably that laggot/whiner du rag or raize.
                          Displaced> I get pussy every day
                          Displaced> I'm rich
                          Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                          Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                          Thors> prolly
                          Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Wow! Rapid people are dumbasses.
                            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

But I love rapid! especially when I quit because they sucked and violence spread around that he axed me...after he begged me to stay. GG!

Comment

Working...
                              X