TWL dumb ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL dumb ideas

Can we do home arenas and ship skins for twl regular season / twd please?

HON writers?

Recorder / commentators on random select weekly games? I'm sure we got basers not dueling and duelers not basing maybe

I saw ARDOUR ONLINE. TWLM back?????????????? I'm thinking we could get someone who loves spreadsheets to take the last amount of X seasons with current players and come up with a base value of those players and TWLM from there??

All stars? Could separate teams into divisions that mean nothing besides all star teams east vs west, w/e random ideas. throwing shit at wall and seeing if anything sticks

We allowing regular season basing borrows ok'd by other teams? small rosters and time change could result in twlb issues... probably bad idea, but im sure there are people who would enjoy a game instead of a 8v7 15 minute waste of a weekend, and im sure there are people who would rather wait 2 weeks for a game and take an easy win...who knows

im sure ill think of more dumb ideas soon...

Capable People

Skins:
    Fis
    Bram
    Biet

Maps:
    Turban
    Wirah

HONs:
    Tiny - I cant comment on wbs/base as I dont know what im talking about, but could do javs as I have before, but im playing, so...record then maybe I could?
    Ogron
    Ixador
    hellrazor
    mythril

Record / Commentators:
    Dwopple
    Snoop
    Markmrw
    SpookedOne
    Sprackle
    fermata
    tj noshow hazuki

TWLM:
    Ardour

All Stars:
    TWL Ops

Im sure Im missing a TON of people, but please call out your friends on here and maybe we can guilt them into helping out if they are not already.
    Last edited by Tiny; 02-10-2021, 02:32 PM.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

This needs to be said (not just in regards to this thread but to many): There is no shortage of ideas, we need people to do them.

TWLM, HoN, All-Stars, commentary, home arenas, whatever. They are all great ideas that have been brought up a dozen times before. We need people to actually do it.

Everyone's a dreamer.

Edit: This isn't directed specifically at you Tiny (a former TWL Op, you know the drill), there's just a lot of recent "I had a great idea that I don't actually want to do but want someone else to do for me' threads.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
      This needs to be said (not just in regards to this thread but to many): There is no shortage of ideas, we need people to do them.

TWLM, HoN, All-Stars, commentary, home arenas, whatever. They are all great ideas that have been brought up a dozen times before. We need people to actually do it.

Everyone's a dreamer.

Edit: This isn't directed specifically at you Tiny (a former TWL Op, you know the drill), there's just a lot of recent "I had a great idea that I don't actually want to do but want someone else to do for me' threads.
      Well lets make a list of people able to do so. I will start something on the top thread with ideas and known people who can accomplish them. Please list ppl and friends you know capable of doing this, and we can bug them maybe? It's also more of knowing who can get it done, for example, you need someone to make the skins, then someone to upload them to the map and someone to adjust the settings of the ship and someone to code the bot, but lets start with step 1 and get some help.
      Last edited by Tiny; 02-10-2021, 11:24 AM.
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Add me to the list of the Record/Commentary list, could probably do some LD/LJ matches. No LB promises though, since well be playing.
        TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017
        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

I am honoured that this idea has made it to a dumb idea list! :P
          Last twl I offered to work on TWLM and update it so it would be ready for this TWL.......
          My current job is throwing overtime at me to get urgent projects done quicker so can't say I would be able to have TWLM working for this upcoming TWL with only two weeks notice.
          Offer still stands though; I'd love to work on it and get it updated. Who has authority to give me access and can do so?

I probably won't be participating in TWL due to S2C issues (and if Dynasty haven't died) every evening so at least I will have sundays to work on TWLM!
          Last edited by Ardour; 02-11-2021, 03:01 AM.
          Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
          TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Summoning violence for mandatory HoN duty

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
              I am honoured that this idea has made it to a dumb idea list! :P
              Last twl I offered to work on TWLM and update it so it would be ready for this TWL.......
              My current job is throwing overtime at me to get urgent projects done quicker so can't say I would be able to have TWLM working for this upcoming TWL with only two weeks notice.
              Offer still stands though; I'd love to work on it and get it updated. Who has authority to give me access and can do so?

I probably won't be participating in TWL due to S2C issues (and if Dynasty haven't died) every evening so at least I will have sundays to work on TWLM!
              Ardour!!!!! Someone get this man backend access!!
              (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Ardour!!!!! Someone get this man backend access!!
                Backend access is my fave.
                Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

y wud u summin me 4 this i dun gif 1 fk about who is gud @ shootink othir spaceships and all 98% of u haf shiwn is u haf sum of the wirst competitif spirits on the plinit. creature literally left ripitish becuz "eefin if me irin flew beam bacon trasher and efery1 all stay we only haf 20% chance of winnink ld, and i want 2 optimize javs by vsink w/ 4 gr8 javs to have highest chance to win in my last seasin"

this is literally how 98% of u guys think, its an embarassmint 2 ur fimily and the humin race. the only thought process u should have, if u belief in ursilf and think u r gud @ something, is "any team i am on is the fafrite to win any game i entir". if u dont think this way, ur a fkin p1ssy. am well aware its a team game and efery1 has to do their jib, thats irrelevint in how sum1 who beliefs in themsilf should think. imagine callink ursilf gr8 and then sayink a wirbirt lineup of ursilf irin beam bicin flew trishir and othirs has a 20% chince 2 win. its a disgrace 2 mankind

did u kniw that beatink sum1 @ video games becuz u r flat out bettir than them doesn't make u a winnir? stacking the odds in your favour and then winnink and then thinking u r some sort of chimpion makes u a gigintic losir. ppl are scared 2 take an L because "i only want 2 play if i haf gr8 chince of vic and losink isnt fun!", literally had sum1 tell me this. how do u live w/ ursilf? 98% of u r literally all the same pirsin irl, the only diffirince between u guys is slight skill discripincy in a free video game of 100 ppl, @ ur core 98% of u r hirrindis competitirs

heres a fun fict 4 u littil p1ssb0is: nobody likes losink! the only thing that mattirs is how u behave, wut type of teamm8 u are, and how u bounce bik when u lose. if you cant handle taking an L in a free video game of 100 ppl that no1 gifs 1 fk about and try 2 cumbik strongir nixt time, there is a 0% chince u will efir b abil to do 20 pushups irl

in cinclision 2 saiyin askink me 2 vs HoN: N, i will def not do this cuz i dun gif 1 fk about trinch wirs i am jus presint becuz i luv ripitish n all ripitish playirs

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
                    y wud u summin me 4 this i dun gif 1 fk about who is gud @ shootink othir spaceships and all 98% of u haf shiwn is u haf sum of the wirst competitif spirits on the plinit. creature literally left ripitish becuz "eefin if me irin flew beam bacon trasher and efery1 all stay we only haf 20% chance of winnink ld, and i want 2 optimize javs by vsink w/ 4 gr8 javs to have highest chance to win in my last seasin"

this is literally how 98% of u guys think, its an embarassmint 2 ur fimily and the humin race. the only thought process u should have, if u belief in ursilf and think u r gud @ something, is "any team i am on is the fafrite to win any game i entir". if u dont think this way, ur a fkin p1ssy. am well aware its a team game and efery1 has to do their jib, thats irrelevint in how sum1 who beliefs in themsilf should think. imagine callink ursilf gr8 and then sayink a wirbirt lineup of ursilf irin beam bicin flew trishir and othirs has a 20% chince 2 win. its a disgrace 2 mankind

did u kniw that beatink sum1 @ video games becuz u r flat out bettir than them doesn't make u a winnir? stacking the odds in your favour and then winnink and then thinking u r some sort of chimpion makes u a gigintic losir. ppl are scared 2 take an L because "i only want 2 play if i haf gr8 chince of vic and losink isnt fun!", literally had sum1 tell me this. how do u live w/ ursilf? 98% of u r literally all the same pirsin irl, the only diffirince between u guys is slight skill discripincy in a free video game of 100 ppl, @ ur core 98% of u r hirrindis competitirs

heres a fun fict 4 u littil p1ssb0is: nobody likes losink! the only thing that mattirs is how u behave, wut type of teamm8 u are, and how u bounce bik when u lose. if you cant handle taking an L in a free video game of 100 ppl that no1 gifs 1 fk about and try 2 cumbik strongir nixt time, there is a 0% chince u will efir b abil to do 20 pushups irl

in cinclision 2 saiyin askink me 2 vs HoN: N, i will def not do this cuz i dun gif 1 fk about trinch wirs i am jus presint becuz i luv ripitish n all ripitish playirs
                    Translation:

Why would you summon me for this I don't give one fuck about who is good at shooting other spaceships and all 98% of you have shown is you have some of the worst competitive spirits on the planet. Creature literally left rapid because "even if me, iron, flew, bam, bacon, trasher and everyone else all stay we only have a 20% chance of winning ld, and I want to optimize javs by playing with great javs who have the highest chance to win in my last season."

Did you know that beating someone at video games because you are flat out better than them doesn't make you a winner? Stacking the odds in your favor and then winning and thinking you are some sort of champion makes you a gigantic loser. People are scares to take a loss because "I only want to play if I have a great chance of victory and losing isn't fun!" Literally had someone tell me this. How do you live with yourself? 98% of you are literally all the same person in real life. The only difference between you guys is a slight skill discrepancy in a free video game of 100 people, at your core 98% of you are horrendous competitors.

Here's a fun fact for you little pussboys: nobody likes losing! The only thing that matters is how you behave, what type of teammate you are and how you bounce back when you lose. If you can't handle taking a loss in a free video game of 100 people that no one gives a fuck about and try to come back stronger next time, there is a zero percent chance you will ever be able to do 20 push ups in real live.

In conclusion to saiyan asking me 2 do HoN: I will definitely not do this because I don't give one fuck about Trench Wars. Iam just present because I love rapid and rapid's players.

----

Thank you Vio for saying this. I translated for the pussboys because I couldn't agree more.
                    (Overstrand)>no

Comment

I agree that creature is a disgrace to humankind, goofy ass braindead shitter who is (barely) serviceable in 1 ship, but you just demonstrated why you should do HoN. Ty.

Comment

Also, if youre an experienced competitor you should know what happens to shitters like creature who have ego far exceeding their skill. Dont lose any sleep over that complete doodoo stain lol.

Comment

i agree w/ ur assessmint of creatire, but i dun want 2 complimint ppl w/ poor chirictir. like if dreamwin goes 19-10 in javs i dun want to write about it, she literally said 2 remoof silince from twl becuz 2-3 playirs left without eefin loggink on and talkink 2 her playirs, and has statid this game stressis her out irl. so mayb shis a nice guy irl and a gud playir, but i dun risp1ct her when she considirs cintinim a life stressir when ppl r stirvink in ifrici/pikistin, n i dun wanna complimint her performince cuz i dun gif a fk how gud sum1 is at a video game if they r a pipsquik

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
                            i agree w/ ur assessmint of creatire, but i dun want 2 complimint ppl w/ poor chirictir. like if dreamwin goes 19-10 in javs i dun want to write about it, she literally said 2 remoof silince from twl becuz 2-3 playirs left without eefin loggink on and talkink 2 her playirs, and has statid this game stressis her out irl. so mayb shis a nice guy irl and a gud playir, but i dun risp1ct her when she considirs cintinim a life stressir when ppl r stirvink in ifrici/pikistin, n i dun wanna complimint her performince cuz i dun gif a fk how gud sum1 is at a video game if they r a pipsquik
                            Lol I think he just overreacted. He is back on the right path.

Respect to temujin and bombed for keeping silence together. Big boy moves. Im proud of u both :P

Comment

Maybe you should just mind your own business when you dont have any idea what ur talking about. Thanks. Gl hf in TW!
                              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
                              X