X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.
    sage

Comment

The one thing about all those great players is playtime might become an issue. Most of those listed are used to starting and it's quite possible that they'd get mad over not being able to play. Just some thought for food...really, get me a hamburger or something because I'm starving.
      Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
      i just wish it was longer
      Originally posted by Cops
      it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

cig you fat piece of shit, if you knew anything, you'd know pallies caps have wanted to do this for some time, just to test it out.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
        Asia Minor> maybe not
        Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
        bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
        bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
        bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
        bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

We're aware playing time is a concern to some people. Most of us appreciate the ability to miss a few games though or just focus on one league so it might work out. Almost all our starters are 3 leaguers and wouldn't mind skipping a league or two any given week.
          Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 12-11-2004, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
            No one is getting cut from pallies for the record everyone is welcome to stay on the squad if this were to happen. No active players on pallies are getting left out of twl (yes we do have 20 guys on our roster that don't play anymore... we would maybe have to cut 1 person to make the limit but we'll discuss it). Those rosters listed there are by no means official (like Boo would be playing twl, let's get serious), and this hasn't happened yet and might not happen. It's just a discussion, something we wanted to think about. It's somewhat crazy, but that's how you keep this game fun after 4 years or whatever. Personally I just like the idea of being able to get twd's easier and not having to show up to every twl game.

And apparently someone on diso forum isn't very happy about it.

im left out eh?
            7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
            1:Rough> is radiation an element?
            8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
            Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
            Piston> I own in belim
            6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

I'm glad someone has the ball the go through with something like this. If you're serious that is. Looking forward on bding against you.
              Originally posted by Diakka
              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
                im left out eh?

Yeah you're cut. Maybe diso will recruit you and you can get in through their side

(Pallies that want to discuss this, please use our private forum by the way. Unless you want to yell at cig smoke or something, then you know.. whatever works best for you)

Comment

The following players get fucked:

FLaBiN
                  Force of Nature
                  Froedrick
                  Gash
                  Gencore
                  Hero
                  Jason
                  kiDDos
                  Mayo Inc.
                  Mythrandir
                  Richard Creager
                  RogerMexico
                  RyanG
                  Samu.
                  SE><PLOSION
                  Serych
                  THE CRIMSON KING
                  THE PUSHER
                  VYKROMOND
                  whytefang
                  Ara
                  Jack
                  Jonas
                  Little Chaos
                  NaiLed
                  Pioneer!
                  Shop
                  Smack man
                  Soul
                  Tobe
                  Wah!!

I think you guys should come together and make 'Antidispalogies.'

Comment

Whats this all about?
                    I have never spoken to anyone named dispalogies, I hate Pallies and if anything like this would ever happen I would be the first one to be cut out anyways.

"Now we want to ask everybody on the squad for their opinions on this. And please DO respond as soon as you can, we want to have an answer to Pallies before Sunday."

my guess is that if we wanted to find out such a thing we would use our own forums.. not the tw forums who almost no one in our squad use lol.

sup div!
                    Originally posted by Tyson
                    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                    Originally posted by HeavenSent
                    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                    Originally posted by Izor
                    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

This sounds cool tho: "and Mantra in a more advising role"
                      haha me like it!
                      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.

Comment

actually merging with Pallies would be cool if they remove Sleepy,Pearl Jam,Hellzno! and a couple of other players.

Comment

can i join
                          1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

i already thought this couldn't be true
                            Code:
                            1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                            1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                            1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                            1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                            1:lnx> kk
                            1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

I told them I'd only be in if I was crowned Supreme High Commander of Germany.
                              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

It's still just an idea that's under discussion (probably in both squads by now, too bad someone had to leak it).

As Sleepy said, the lines are for TWL players only, people that have shown to be active. Old loyal members won't be "fucked" since they are either inactive or not playing TWL anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X