1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
    1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
    1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
    1:Vitja> afk
    1:Underground> haha vit
    1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• That thread was fun, and i dont see a point on blaming cig smoke now, cause if it wasnt for his post on forums pallies and diso wouldnt speed up the merge like they did and maybe they prolly wouldnt have merged yet.
      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

• and that would be bad because?

Comment

• you know what I like, people not on dispalogies complaing about the name, as if anybody will use it when all we use is shortforms anyways.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeem
            and that would be bad because?
            I know, right?
            sage

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodzombie
              Trying to take the easy way out. You're not sorry. The whole purpose was to piss people off, you said that you thought that was funny, but now you're sick of the abuse and you want it to go away. Fuck your sorry.
              I've stopped reading at this post.. aint you all trying to piss off one guy?
              Only the loyal count.

Comment

• Even for subspace nerds... Get a life? :-/

Closed.
                TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
                qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
                3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                X