This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan
    I like how how the A-s/Inc vs Diso/Pallies think started by Zeus finally pushed u guys over the edge to really consider a merger. Its like the merger of K-Mart and Sears. No one really cares, but it will have some devastating effects in the end.

Id love to see you guys do it. I am just wandering how you guys going to practice since of you guys are half euro half Amer. Thats the only problem Ill see with you guys. Since basically you guys will be playing the same TWD games with nothing but pallies or disobilge members. Unless your thinking a merger automatically gets a invite to TWL
    Which it shouldnt. It would be a NEW squad. If i went and created a new squad tonite i would have to requalify for TWL. Just like venom has to qualify on ther own and they are basicaly Syndicate + a few extra guys.

Dunno why u guyz (hellz/sleepy) are all jumpin on my back. I just read what the guy posted and i posted what it looked like. It looked like ppl like Froe, hero, jason and a few of the new guys u just picked up would be left out, and they been loyal to u even when ur as inactive as u are. I know for 1 we (dice) been bugging hero for weeks now and he wouldnt budge. Im sure froe is wanted other places and wouldnt leave too, and everyone luvs jason. I was just commenting on what i saw.

Plus im with undies on this one. I dont think its a good idea. I think ur clashing 2 different types of squads together to win a Title. Ur still both inactive and both different time zones. By all means GL with it if u do it i'd like to see someone beat spastic i really would, but i dont think its gona work out the way u want it to.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

If you'd think about it for 2 seconds, you'd see that since diso are full of euros, they would be active during the times where pallies wouldn't be. As a squad, disapologies would be more active then either one of us were before....the only hard part would be becoming active together, but our squad would probably twd twice as many times as diso and pallies did combined. As for our loyal members, if this hadn't of leaked out, we would have been able to talk to our squad members first and get honest opinions out of ppl, instead of people feeling betrayed before any decisions have even been made. And as sleepy mentioned, the active pallies members would most likely not be getting cut, all the inactives and players who would want to play during the league under pallies name would be more than welcome to.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
      Asia Minor> maybe not
      Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
      bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
      bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
      bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
      bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

I'd also like to point out that Diso has a few American players and insomniac euros, so we might actually get to mix and mingle our lines a bit.

PS: Why is everyone getting so worked up about this? They're our squads, we should be able to do what we like with them.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

yes so stop defending what you are doing with your squads.. you dont need to explain to them.
          nub fit
          Originally posted by Tyson
          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
          Originally posted by HeavenSent
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
          Originally posted by Izor
          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

You know Cig Smoke, that was the best post I've ever seen you make. Sometimes your the only logical person on the forums. :up:
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

haha, cig has a fan !

Comment

April fools!
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Dispalogies
                  Da1, bram, me and warportal and Mantra in a more advising role spoke with Hellzno, Divine Rides and Sleepy Weasel, the captains of Pallies. This is the plan:
                  da1, bram, me and wp and mantra... me should be Aim2Kill then since he is the 5th member of the leaderboard. So now Bram should know if A2K woke up early today to get to work or something, otherwise its someone else.
                  Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                  Winner of TWT Melee
                  Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

No, he's copying and pasting x machine (i think)'s post.
                    - k2

Comment

x machine is me. dispalogies copied it off our priv forum.
                      it shouldntve been posted yet, someone thinks they're being clever.

Comment

I think it was quite obvious it was copy/pasted from another forum or website the way its layed out. I dont think he was trying to be to tricky about the situation.

Hellz im not blind. I do realize diso does have some americans (like fit) and some euros who are on american times sometimes, and pallies are on during the day sometimes, but ur still inactive. Like i said, good luck w/ the whole thing, i wasnt bashing it. Besides you will have to be active considering you'll be a new squad and shouldnt be auto-qualified.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I only care bc its 2 twl calibur squads turning into 1 squad. Meaning less compatition.

CRVEN GET ON SS SO WE CAN BD!!!!!
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment