No announcement yet.

My Official Appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love more competition in league, but if a squadcaptain cheats, the squad should be killed imho. You should be happy your still in the other leagues
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by Accord
      none of us new he used cheats u dumbshit so shut da fuk up if u dont know anything dumbass. why do u think rand took myth off da fukn roster, he wasnt taken off by staff u dumbshit.
      But at least Rand knew Mythril had SSC ban from cheating(?) and Rudy had given him banfree to TW.
      megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
      L K> taught u what?
      megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
      9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
      9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Let them in to increase the competition, I don't want some wack squad shinobi in it i mean come on there going 0-10 right there. Id have prefered GV.
        Makelele> whos camping
        Sumpson> mitch
        KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
        Lemar> mitch
        Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

In my opinion Grapevine should NOT be removed from TWL-B, I think that the max punishment would be a twd ban or regular ban to the guy who cheated. Trench Wars has stated a strict line to cheaters but this is way too much, the whole squad can't decide Myth's decisions and they get banned from twl-b just because the 1 and only person made a stupid decision even if he was a squad's captain punishing whole squad is f*ckin stupid, but then again it's not my zone not my rules no on gives a shit what I think about this. too strict imo too strict
          revolt> my girl
          Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
          Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
          Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
          Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
          1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

But banning a person is hardly a punishment if the ban doesn't keep them from playing...
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I don't know what I should answer to this.

I know exactly what Randedl means and how he feels. Is it rightious to ban a squad from a league because one man cheated ?

On the other hand, Mythril had a bad name for possible cheating in the past, and he was on some 'possible cheating' squads. I remember that one of those even got banned from twd or twl because of cheating. Also I think Mythril even doublesquadded in the past. Letting him being a captain of a squad like Grapevine was a risk. According to the information he didn't cheat just once during qualifications for TWLB. And if it's obvious for the opponent and staff that he cheated, squadmembers of Grapevine who played with him must have known 'something'. So I wouldnt say all members of Grapevine are innocent.

I think I have made my conclusions : If Mythril only cheated once 'for fun' during a twbd game I might have thought let's just ban Mythril. But since he did it more and perhaps every TWBD match he played in, I would say that banning Grapevine from TWLB is the only possibility. It's also questionable if Mythril didn't cheat in other leagues. Sure he might say he didn't, but if he never had been caught in TWBD he wouldnt have said anything at all. People who have played with Myhtril must have known something, you only see nothing if you don't want to see anything.

And then I want to add something else : You say you do everything to prevent having cheaters on your squad. Mega Newbie was banned last year for cheating, hacking the map. Also it is questionable if he doesn't use an other program. I know for a fact that staff has been investigating Mega Newbie for a long time. Mega Newbie knows I respect him and we are cool, facing the facts does not have anything to do with it. Having him on your roster means you are willing to take risks.
              Last edited by Na$; 04-14-2006, 08:12 AM.
              Winner of TWDL Scrotals
              Winner of TWT Melee
              Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

with all respect, like i said in the other thread, you're lucky to still be in other leagues looking at how staff dealed with less severe cases of cheating captains in the past. you can't expect staff to favor gv because without a doubt you guys would have qualified for twlb, with or without mythril cheating. that simply isn't an argument that can be defended. it's about being intolerant towards cheaters, and captains set an example.

let it go and go prac wb.

Comment

Originally posted by Na$
                  Is it rightious to ban a squad from a league because one man cheated ?
                  Yes.

llater,
                  Tony

Comment

Stop argueing. Like I said before in TWLB Update thread, this argueing is going to just keep going on.....so just end it here.

Grapevine isn't the only people that are mad.

No one WANTS GV out....because they are a good twlb squad, but cmon guys. Your CAPTAIN cheated. Why the fuck do you need to cheat in this game?

Seriously, you guys should also be greatful you are banned from every league. Honestly, fuck what the rules said. Sit back in your chair, and say "Someone cheated in an online spaceship game". If that doesn't ring a bell that says "ok we deserve it", that you are an absolute moron.

again, I feel your pissed-off-ness, but just drop this subject......it just makes our zone look bad.

-genes
                    lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
                    1:sleuth> sup
                    1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
                    1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
                    1:sleuth> ?
                    1:revolt> rofl
                    1:revolt> ur so bad
                    1:Golden_Aim> LOL
                    1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
                    1:sleuth> i dont get it
                    1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

Comment

All i got from your post Genes is that you must be the most annoying fucking guy irl, i got such a bad vibe from just reading your post.
                      Makelele> whos camping
                      Sumpson> mitch
                      KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
                      Lemar> mitch
                      Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

Wow let them play. Its not like if we break a rule to help a squad with a bunch of known players to the TW community then like police will come and arrest us. Let it slide and let them play, no biggie. Everyone last season BEGGED for like 14-16 half decent squads, and we're kicking one out for someone who wasn't even a baser that got banned. wow, ban them from TWLD or something not LB

Comment

Randedl, I personally think you are a good captain, and your reputations is almost enough to let you in twlb. Although I think if the tables were turned, you would want the team to remain out of twlb. Depending on the team of course, but its 1 league.

Besides, if your co-captain was cheating - I promise you there are several others.. I know it for sure. Cough up a few more, and have them banned, and I'd agree to GV being back in twlb.
                          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

!

In sports if an athlete uses performance enhancing drugs, he/she gets disqualified. Sure the athlete chosen to take their place will likely perform on a lesser level, but that's exactly what you would expect considering the replacement is a "natural" competitor.

In the World Cup of soccer, if an athlete is found to be using drugs, the team/country is immediately disqualified and penalized even further.

These are facts, gentlemen.

GV is a great squad, no doubt. It really is unfortunate that this had to happen to them. I really have no interest in seeing them disqualified for I am not in TWLB nor planning to ever participate. I do however have an interest in seeing all cheaters removed from this game permanently. I can't comprehend how much of a nerd someone would have to be to "hack" SS in order to perform better. Hell you can all think I'm the newest person in TW and suck the most, but I'm going to use the tools given to me by this game to do the best I can. With all these cheater revelations, I'm starting to think everyone that was ever "good" probably cheated at one point or another. Sad really.

This decision could have easily gone either way, in fact I would probably support either choice.

A line had to be drawn somewhere; sorry GV you had to be it.

Comment

We cannot let you in LB right now. Sorry. I myself hated to disqualify you guys, but staffs are getting really tired of cheaters and we want to send a strong message to everyone. Cheaters, especially those in captain position will not be tolerated in this zone, you will be punished for your action. This always will make other squad owners to wake up and choose their co-captains wisely.

Given that, we do agree that we will give grapevine a second chance. GV will be the replacement squad if any TWLB squad drops out.

Peace
                              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
                                Given that, we do agree that we will give grapevine a second chance. GV will be the replacement squad if any TWLB squad drops out.
                                What kind of message is that? I have nothing against anyone on Grapvine and I hardly know anything about this case, but if you would be honest, you wouldn't have given a "lesser" squad a second chance...

This just shows that us staffers, are bending rules again in favor to other people...
                                Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
                                Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
                                Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

Working...
                                X