No announcement yet.

My Official Appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I have banned a squad I forget the name but bosshawk was on it? for the pre-twl qualification cheating. I would have banned for all leagues but I think they were only going for 1.
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine
      Well I have banned a squad I forget the name but bosshawk was on it? for the pre-twl qualification cheating. I would have banned for all leagues but I think they were only going for 1.
      ya, it was back in TWL 6

bosshawk were trying to get 1st in twbd spot over my newbie public squadron HCK-Limited. good times (he was mad at me because my squad is 1st and most games we based were 5v5, lol).
      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

• Originally posted by Underground
        lol epinephrine and awesome .. you're wrong.
        Grapevine wasnt disqualified from TWL because TWL didnt start yet. When merce cheated, TWL was going on meaning TWL rules took effect.
        What happened to Grapevine didnt even concern the TWL rules since the show wasnt happening!
        Originally posted by Epinephrine
        Well I have banned a squad I forget the name but bosshawk was on it? for the pre-twl qualification cheating. I would have banned for all leagues but I think they were only going for 1.
        but wouldnt gv still qualify with or without mythril. serious question.
        shouldn't that bring light upon the subject?
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• Originally posted by gran guerrero
          but wouldnt gv still qualify with or without mythril. serious question.
          shouldn't that bring light upon the subject?
          Absolutely not. There is absolutely no way to predict what may or may not have happened had mythril not been around. All we know is the facts, and it's that having a squad captain that cheated is really bad, and GV had a squad captain that cheated and admitted to it too.
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Evasive
            I think grapvine deserves to be kicked from all 3 leagues. If this situation happened to some newbie squad like Dingus Inc., they would be disqualified from TWL in half a second , and no one would complain. But this is GRAPEVINE, a squad that is above the rules? f dat shit

i dont like evasive..but i agree with his faggot ass on this one :fear:
            "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
            Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
            " - Tyler the Creator
            Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

• Well, lets take a look at the real world. People get the death penalty for killing someone or for doing something equally wrong, yet people still do it; they still kill or do something equally wrong. For those real sports examples. Say a player from one team gets caught for using drug enhancments or whatever. Say disqualifying that player and that team from the league/season is supposed to send a valuable lesson to others to not do it. Why the hell then do other players still do it?

As a fellow member of staff I do NOT condone the use of cheating, just like the rest of you don't; however, I don't see how banning GV for a season in TWLB will send a message to others. Again, in the real world we have the death penalty for those that do the utmost wrong thing, and people still do stupid shit. We've banned Mythril for cheating and he won't be able to participate at all in TWL. In the case of GV, I feel only the individual should be banned, not the rest of the squad. They have a TWL Op in their squad ffs, and other staff members. Since staff is to be trusted so much, don't you think those staff members would have said something if they knew about it? I'd certainly hope so! Looking at those staffers in GV, I completely trust every single one of them. I'm all for letting GV back in TWLB.

My two cents.
              Last edited by Asmodeus; 04-15-2006, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by swim
                well... ok... the captain cheated... but has TWL started? no... so since the only rule against cheating during off-season is probably the banning of an individual who cheated... i think that is sufficient... GV wasn't fed points... GV's basing line does not and never has evolved around mythril... meaning... without myth... GV would've qualified for TWLB anyways...
                swim you bastard you end sentences with one period not a whole slew of them. there's no need for you to try and emulate cig smoke.

edit: um sorry im too lazy to read all the other 100+ posts but why was gv just disqualified from twlb and not the other leagues. i dont think they should have been dq'd from any but why just lb!
                Last edited by bicycle; 04-15-2006, 10:53 PM.
                1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

• Didn't get to read all the posts, I'll do that later but...
                  I believe that GV shouldn't be removed from TWLB because the squad replacing them isn't going to make the league any more interesting. More importantly, Mythril was an idiot and just because he's an idiot and got himself banned shouldn't burden other people that had no control over his decision. The only poor decisions made on that squad besides Mythril's own were Randedl's decision to make Mythril a captain. But I also have to say that it doesn't matter how well or how long you've known someone, Randedl couln't have known that Mythril would do that, and while I was on GV it was never apparent that Mythril cheated. You're going to punish 8+ people for one person's idiocy.
                  1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                  3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                  3:Best> see it coming
                  3:Best> sad

Comment

• Grapevine I have no offense or any beef towards you guys.
                    But, every damn time I would see you guys playing a match, Mythril would be terring, either by his previous post of him lieing or telling the truth, he probably cheated in TERRIER to get his squad up their, I seriously do not know when I first saw him back, how good he was in terrier, but I'm pretty damn sure more then 75% of your Base Matches MYTHRIL was in terr which meant he carried your team by prizing himself whatever the flying fuck he wanted to, so yes, you guys should be disqualified cause if you didn't have him as terr, who would you have? Mythril wouldn't survive against Spastic the way he did a couple of days ago before TWL picks were made, if he didn't have those cheats, Grapevine wouldnt be where they were now (5th place) I'm sorry Randedl, but, he terred more then half of your basing matches, and I'm concluding the fact that he cheated in either all those basing matches, or more then half of them, so, think of it, if you didn't have him as terr, who would you have as terr? You yourself Randedl would be Spiding, so who? and you wouldnt survive 5 spiders shooting at you, you ramming mines, you porting into mines and surviving, and miraculously having a portal when your about to die so yes, I'm sorry Randedl, you should be disqualified for TWLB, if Mythril didn't play more then half of your basing matches in TERR, I would agree with you, but like I said and everyone else said, and what Awesome said a few posts before, your lucky they didn't disqualify you from TWLD and TWLJ position.

P.S
                    You guys are having such a contraversy about the squad replacement that they have which is Shinobi, last season Teks didnt have much potential did they? They were learners and Shinobi can have the compassion teks did, Teks didnt do well in TWLB season last season did they? Let Shinobi have the chance in contributing in this TWLB season,who knows, they can improve afterwards, so yes, Shinobi, go for it.And I doubt Shinobi will drop out as the previous squaddie said, if you have a problem with your replacement, well, sorry deal with it, if you're gonna cheat, you're gonna face the consequences, based on the facts. Shinobi will learn like Teks did last season. So TWL staff has given them the oppurtunity, now DEAL WITH IT

P.S. (2)
                    Mythril you said if they made a decision to keep it? Sorry bud, but if you cheated more then half of your games I would change that decision that they made too, you did something you knew you and your squad would suffer for it. Staff trusted Grapevine and let them into the TWLB season, but when they found out you were cheating? Their is absolutely no damn excuse for you to do it, I would take back the decision considering the fact you TERRED for them like every damn basing match. Deal with it, staff made the right decision if your going to cheat, your going to face consequences, Grapevine should stop complaining about this because it isn't going to be changed.
                    Last edited by Efhat; 04-16-2006, 12:21 AM.
                    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• Originally posted by Efhat
                      Grapevine I have no offense or any beef towards you guys.
                      But, every damn time I would see you guys playing a match, Mythril would be terring, either by his previous post of him lieing or telling the truth, he probably cheated in TERRIER to get his squad up their, I seriously do not know when I first saw him back, how good he was in terrier, but I'm pretty damn sure more then 75% of your Base Matches MYTHRIL was in terr which meant he carried your team by prizing himself whatever the flying fuck he wanted to, so yes, you guys should be disqualified cause if you didn't have him as terr, who would you have? Mythril wouldn't survive against Spastic the way he did a couple of days ago before TWL picks were made, if he didn't have those cheats, Grapevine wouldnt be where they were now (5th place) I'm sorry Randedl, but, he terred more then half of your basing matches, and I'm concluding the fact that he cheated in either all those basing matches, or more then half of them, so, think of it, if you didn't have him as terr, who would you have as terr? You yourself Randedl would be Spiding, so who? and you wouldnt survive 5 spiders shooting at you, you ramming mines, you porting into mines and surviving, and miraculously having a portal when your about to die so yes, I'm sorry Randedl, you should be disqualified for TWLB, if Mythril didn't play more then half of your basing matches in TERR, I would agree with you, but like I said and everyone else said, and what Awesome said a few posts before, your lucky they didn't disqualify you from TWLD and TWLJ position.

P.S
                      You guys are having such a contraversy about the squad replacement that they have which is Shinobi, last season Teks didnt have much potential did they? They were learners and Shinobi can have the compassion teks did, Teks didnt do well in TWLB season last season did they? Let Shinobi have the chance in contributing in this TWLB season,who knows, they can improve afterwards, so yes, Shinobi, go for it.And I doubt Shinobi will drop out as the previous squaddie said, if you have a problem with your replacement, well, sorry deal with it, if you're gonna cheat, you're gonna face the consequences, based on the facts. Shinobi will learn like Teks did last season. So TWL staff has given them the oppurtunity, now DEAL WITH IT

P.S. (2)
                      Mythril you said if they made a decision to keep it? Sorry bud, but if you cheated more then half of your games I would change that decision that they made too, you did something you knew you and your squad would suffer for it. Staff trusted Grapevine and let them into the TWLB season, but when they found out you were cheating? Their is absolutely no damn excuse for you to do it, I would take back the decision considering the fact you TERRED for them like every damn basing match. Deal with it, staff made the right decision if your going to cheat, your going to face consequences, Grapevine should stop complaining about this because it isn't going to be changed.
                      ok stamen :sorcerer:
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                      4:Geio> DEEZ?
                      4:Geio> LOLOL
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                      4:spirit> LOL
                      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

• um...

have u looked at the rosters recent games satistics yeah hes played most of the recently played games as a terr but he did not play the whole season as a terr. 75%???? 75% of all teh games u watched maybe? he sharked more than he terred, and spider is in the same area of how much he terred. look into history before u make up bs.

ps. teks was a basing squad the whole season before twl. they had a right to go into twlb but they were young with players with min. twl experience. they werent "pro" enough to do good like other squads that have been doing it all the time. shinobi was meant to javs and warbirds. not basing ok.

pps. like asmo said, we have soooo much fucking staff on the chat do u think anyone would of noticed by now? we even got ppl whose not in the squad that are staff because their friends and shit. heres a list: s4j3n, I.D., Castromarx (not anymore but he left after myth cheated), buja x, crazi <ER>, and players who arent in the squad but in the chat is witness <ZH> and weaver. do u honestly think gv had any idea that myth was cheating with a couple mods and lower staff members INCLUDING A TWL STAFFER would know!?

ppps. if u didnt read wat was said earlier dont post something that will make u look fucking stupid. ok.

edit: excuse my behavior i was over this a while back, just a little ticked off after scoop subbed me for tking him.
                        Last edited by gran guerrero; 04-16-2006, 02:09 AM.
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• It rules how everybody thinks I'm staff.

Comment

• you guys all seem to make some good points. but oh man, so much text. i just don't have the patience to read all that. ; (
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

• rofl, I just read the same post about 25 times because no one could be bothered to read the one before theres'....

AFK - Vacation for 7 days...Bye TW!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaver
                                I believe that GV shouldn't be removed from TWLB because the squad replacing them isn't going to make the league any more interesting.
                                But do we want to play versus cheaters?
                                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                                X